Scotland v England 150th year anniversary match

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Yeah, it's hard to pretend it's do or die when you’ve almost certainly done the important stuff 3 days ago, and beaten Spain when it mattered. 

I mean I'm not saying we don't want to. I'm sure the players out there are hating this and really want to get into it but they look off it and are losing their battles too easily. The focus isn't there

Just now, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Let's not be blowing too much smoke up England's arse here.  They are observing the basics and moving the ball well whilst retaining a good shape.  The fact that that has been more than enough for a fraught, frantic and incoherent Scotland team is an indictment of our first -half performance.

In other news, it's a serious reality check.

Not sure who it’s a reality check for? I have money on England tonight because I expected pretty much exactly this. They’re a much better football team than us.

They can still go f**k themselves.

1 minute ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

We've been poor. Giving them way too much time on the ball. Should have maybe started Dykes instead of Adams. 

I do not think our high press has worked. They can play through it without too much trouble

I am sure Dykes will make an appearance.

Their defenders seem to be giants

Ours still a bit to learn

The difference in pace, power, athleticism and technical ability, especially in the final third is frightening.

They look like a team that make things happen and tonight we look to be hoping something's going to happen.

That's the main difference at the very top tier of international football.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I mean I'm not saying we don't want to. I'm sure the players out there are hating this and really want to get into it but they look off it and are losing their battles too easily. The focus isn't there

With their defence and quick players England did not need to force it