Hibs vs. Dundee - the big swinging dicks destruction derby - Saturday 30th September 3pm #HiDees

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

The more I watch him the more I'm convinced he'll be recalled and end up somewhere else in January. 

Beck looks near enough the finished article going forward.  Still a bit if work to do defensively.  If I was TD I’d be pointing out that he will get more experience defending with us than going to the likes of Celtic (if the rumours are true).

Edited by Shadow Play

19 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Beck looks near enough the finished article going forward.  Still a bit if work to do defensively.  If I was TD I’d be pointing out that he will get more experience defending with us than going to the likes of Celtic (if the rumours are true).

The "rumours" were made up Celtic fan websites in the run-up to the Celtic game. I doubt they would be too interested in Beck.

9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The "rumours" were made up Celtic fan websites in the run-up to the Celtic game. I doubt they would be too interested in Beck.

I’m surprised to hear Celtic fans feel the need to unsettle any of our players in the run-up to a match with us.

52 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

They say never to fall in love with a loan player, but I’m already in love. 

Yeah mate that ship has sailed. Il be devastated if I have to take my Owen Beck poster down in the bedroom, as will Mrs MD. The thought of him signing for Celtic makes me physically unwell so let’s hope a rumour is all that is.

thank you. 

58 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

No way he’ll be going to Celtic or any other Scottish club Liverpool 1st team in a couple of years 

20 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I’m surprised to hear Celtic fans feel the need to unsettle any of our players in the run-up to a match with us.

They must do it every single week in the leadup to a game, often through the red top media outlets.

They're playing Killie next, I would genuinely expect to see an article about how Kyle Magennis or somebody could be tempted to make the "dream switch".