Hibs vs. Dundee - the big swinging dicks destruction derby - Saturday 30th September 3pm #HiDees

21 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

If there had been a spare seat in the majestic cauldron known as Dens Park that fateful night in May 2016 I would've been there with bells on. I would have paid any price to see those dayglo fucks sent packing to their spiritual home in the second tier. God bless you Dundee Football Club!

There were plenty of spare seats in the away end. 

2 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

Probably seen that pic a million times but never noticed that he was wearing a bird's nest on his heid. 

That's wild, it's the most memorable part of the image for me :lol:  

2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Poor attempt at copying the haircut of the lead singer of A Flock of Seagulls if you ask me*

* If you weren’t about in the ‘80s you may likely never have heard of this band. 

I wasn't about then but I'm well versed 8)

Edited by RawB93

5 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

So what is everyone's favourite moment against Hearts or United?

Do Hibs have a favourite moment against United? Certainly didn't come last season.

Only thing I can think of is Conrad Logan's heroics/Cummings' redemption penalty in the 2016 Scottish Cup SF.

18 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Do Hibs have a favourite moment against United? Certainly didn't come last season.

Only thing I can think of is Conrad Logan's heroics/Cummings' redemption penalty in the 2016 Scottish Cup SF.

Former Hibs striker Grant Holt launches new career in WWE-style wrestling -  Daily Record

The Conrad Logan cup antics were my favourite but this had its moments too.

Grant Holt would go on to star in the Norfolk version of WWE I believe.

40 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yep they've been a bit of a thorn in our side down the years, apart from that semi final I did enjoy a Friday night DABslaying under the lights in 2017.

They were hot on our heels for promotion that season, luckily we consigned them to the first of 4 (four) seasons in the Championship before a pandemic came along to get them up.

24 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Yep they've been a bit of a thorn in our side down the years, apart from that semi final I did enjoy a Friday night DABslaying under the lights in 2017.

They were hot on our heels for promotion that season, luckily we consigned them to the first of 4 (four) seasons in the Championship before a pandemic came along to get them up.

Some excellent viewing there. 

Cammy Bell 😂😂😂

Ray McKinnon 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, AndyM said:

My old Dad would never forgive me if I didn't show the younger one s on here a picture of his favourite player ever.

"A genius" he called him. Gordon Smith. 

I was lucky enough to see him playing in that strip and the V neck the season before. The film clip is before my time but he scores Scotland’s second goal in 4-1 away win over Austria in 1955. Crowd got a bit upset in this one. Tommy Younger and Lawrie Reilly also playing.