Gow manager resigns

Neil Schoneville has resigned as Lesmahagow manager
                         The club would like to thank Neil for his hard work and commitment over  a seven year period as a player and a manager 
             Nikki Paterson and Gerry Ward will also leave there posts and we thank them both for their efforts 
     We wish everyone all the best for the future

The club will now be taking applications from interested parties..

•  
  •  

33 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

I think you are wrong, but you are entitled to your opinion 

Your right it is my opinion and a lot of the Gow supporters as well. I’m wrong with what? Everyone in Lesmahagow knows the committee made a howler & dont think for a minute Rab doesn’t know it. How ironic Lanark go above us with a lesmahagow man as manager the same day the Gow manager walks. But no mistakes were made on our watch. He went there and within 5 game are above us and also beat us at home, let’s be honest about it beat us easily with his Lesmahagow amateur team, that we all watched at times. A blind man can see a mistakes been made.

Rab is a Gow man through and through, I like Rab best thing he can do for Lesmahagow Juniors is get Rab in until summer then bust the bank and get him. The way things are going we won’t be in the same league as Lanark anyways.

46 minutes ago, TM1947 said:

Your right it is my opinion and a lot of the Gow supporters as well. I’m wrong with what? Everyone in Lesmahagow knows the committee made a howler & dont think for a minute Rab doesn’t know it. How ironic Lanark go above us with a lesmahagow man as manager the same day the Gow manager walks. But no mistakes were made on our watch. He went there and within 5 game are above us and also beat us at home, let’s be honest about it beat us easily with his Lesmahagow amateur team, that we all watched at times. A blind man can see a mistakes been made.

Rab is a Gow man through and through, I like Rab best thing he can do for Lesmahagow Juniors is get Rab in until summer then bust the bank and get him. The way things are going we won’t be in the same league as Lanark anyways.

Daryl has achieved nothing so far at this level and  I wish him all the best at Lanark 

I'm not going to get involved in message ping pong with someone who sets up an account to try and stir it.

If you know so much why don't you join the committee?

Easy to criticise and your assumptions are way off the mark.

1 hour ago, Father Ted said:

Daryl has achieved nothing so far at this level and  I wish him all the best at Lanark 

I'm not going to get involved in message ping pong with someone who sets up an account to try and stir it.

If you know so much why don't you join the committee?

Easy to criticise and your assumptions are way off the mark.

What I’m not allowed to set up an account, because I don’t agree with you I’m stirring it.  What have I said that’s offensive? Im allowed to read but don’t respond. I wanted to set up an account and put my view across what wrong with that. Is that not the whole point of pie and bovril? 

So I take it your on the committee. That’s why your wanting me on it, to help make the right decisions. Thanks but I put my money into lesmahagow juniors so I’m doing my bit. 

Tell you what let’s keep us all happy and get wee Billy Whitefield back in or even better Sinky.