Edinburgh Derby Thread - The Ghost of David Brent Past

2 minutes ago, Chris Partlow said:

Hibs winning or losing doesn't really affect my life in any significant way. Certainly not to the extent of calling people rapists or vermin.

It does though, eh… it’s a common theme with your lot. Care when you (rarely) win. Don’t care when you are just repeatedly kicked in the fanny through natural order…

Donald Groundhog GIF by Hyperise - Personalization Toolkit for B2B Marketers

19 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Or “incel”?

Incel of course stands for involuntary celibate no ?

A group of young men prone to angrily abusing people on the internet, amongst other things.

15 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

It does though, eh… it’s a common theme with your lot. Care when you (rarely) win. Don’t care when you are just repeatedly kicked in the fanny through natural order…

Donald Groundhog GIF by Hyperise - Personalization Toolkit for B2B Marketers

Not really m8. I know you're desperate for me to be utterly devasted at my team losing a game of football, but it happens on a regular basis unfortunately.

If I let Hibs getting beat affect my life, I'd probably end up in a right state, lashing out left, right and centre, calling people rapists and vermin.

47 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Hibs need to offload Rocky, Lewis Miller (constantly out of position), Fish and Tavares (horrendously bad).

Levitt and Vente are yet to show the value Hibs paid for them.

Why did Youan not start?

Hibs have invested a lot into this side and yet they are not seeing a return.

The last time they tried of offload Rocky, they found out they'd actually triggered a 3 year contract...  😅

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

Hiya Judy… what a revolting thing to say about a stranger on the internet.

I looked up what an “incel” is… is that not a really weird thing to say about a stranger, based only on the football team they support humiliating yours?

Hope you have a bearable evening tonight… you ‘statutory rapist’ (see what I did there?)…

0-1 you vermin shite-hawk scum.

HHGH

Imagine taking a victory this badly

I attended this stone-cold sober. This was a harrowing experience until stoppage time.

What a fucking team the Hearts are. ❤️

I love derbies. I love them so much. And we win them all the time.

That's 6-1 to Hearts since the Covid outbreak. We've won ten and lost three of the last 20. I love derbies.

Love them, love them, love them, love them.

Hibs, thanks for your time. Again. 🤣

I've been going to derbies since the 1980's and enjoyed countless victories. Hearts always finishing each decade with the better Derby record.

However, as each decades passes I'm always slightly concerned that Hearts superiority might come to an end. So delighted that already, it looks like the 2020's will be another Hearts decade. 

Edinburgh is maroon. HHGH