Edinburgh Derby Thread - The Ghost of David Brent Past

I know it's convention to wait for the previous round of fixtures to have been concluded before starting onto the next match, but I felt compelled to start this topic early due to the exciting news that Monty has agreed to do a David Brent. Delighted about this given that Hibs probably felt they'd exorcised the previous Brent-esque incumbent of the Easter Road hot seat ...

Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

3 hours ago, Stylish Kid said:

I know it's convention to wait for the previous round of fixtures to have been concluded before starting onto the next match, but I felt compelled to start this topic early due to the exciting news that Monty has agreed to do a David Brent. Delighted about this given that Hibs probably felt they'd exorcised the previous Brent-esque incumbent of the Easter Road hot seat ...

Your post.......

Stephen Merchant Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, Stylish Kid said:

Didn’t know the Office season 3 was out. 

16 minutes ago, Empty It said:

The environment is probably the most pathetic excuse I've heard to deny a stadium display.

If Block 7 told me it was sunny I would put the waterproof jacket on.

Wee fannies and after their recent pish they deserve a time out from the club - however daft the excuse.

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Quite enjoying the seethe as you're confronted with the harsh reality that you've got another wannabe celebrity manager 

6 hours ago, Stylish Kid said:

Montys sound, Johnsons a little fucking fanny that played for a turd coloured mob at their hight of money laundering and financial doping.   Correct that please :) 

Edited by Hoose Rice

43 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Montys sound, Johnsons a little fucking fanny that played for a turd coloured mob at their hight of money laundering and financial doping.   Correct that please :) 

Montgomery sounds alright, but I can't help but feel that agreeing to be part of this experiment is somewhat of a mask-slip moment.... 😂

Guest DannyBlue

I probably would have preferred to have had a game today. Given how poor we were last week it would have been good to get it out of our system still, I'm sure the increased rest will do a bit of good.

15 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Montgomery sounds alright, but I can't help but feel that agreeing to be part of this experiment is somewhat of a mask-slip moment.... 😂

He was mic'd up the same for the CCMs and was swearing like f**k during it.  I wonder how it will work like.

Have a good christmas by the way mate, good guy for a gunto. :) 

3 minutes ago, DannyBlue said:

I probably would have preferred to have had a game today. Given how poor we were last week it would have been good to get it out of our system still, I'm sure the increased rest will do a bit of good.

That would have risked injuries suspension in a demoralising shitfest defeat in Ross County land.