Battered by Hearts

Battered by sevco

3 years in the championship

Absolute ROFLware

image.gif.05fc720808a972178a2c57f65a00a988.gif

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

13 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

We approached Sky before Monty was appointed to do this commentary thing 

We would have got a one off special episode of The Office if Mr Brent was still in charge. 

He's quite an odd looking boy eh? Like a timid wee early mammal or something.  Almost like he was was a profile and someone drew all his features and details in it… no scope for any bits to stick out. Very compact. :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Been stuck on the drumochter pass since half 9 will likely be watching the game in the car😡

IMG_7103.jpeg

Hope you’ve got some blankets and things in the motor. Genuinely. Stay safe dude.

56 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Been stuck on the drumochter pass since half 9 will likely be watching the game in the car😡

IMG_7103.jpeg

Shame. Weather isn't bad south of the Forth. A bit dreich, that's all. Maybe some hope once you clear the snowy heights.

14 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

That German lad that was drunk all the time and got them relegated they pretend was demoted then took the league to court and got laughed at was probably the last dude. 

Stendel, the DDR-kind, was a good bloke. Right man, wrong time maybe. Having Levein hanging about was an awful state of affairs.

Anyway, tonight...

Thought we handed out one of the most dominant 2-2 draws ever seen to Hibs earlier this season. Would settle for same approach minus the utter brainfarts in defence. The Dons game showed we were vulnerable to Hibs-style hoofs but we seem to have tightened up in the last two games.

Would be great if someone other than/ as well as Shanks could score though.

Edited by Crùbag

Can’t say I’m particularly optimistic for this one. 

If Monty goes with the standard 4-4-2 with wingers I’ll be concerned. I thought Hearts had the better of the midfield in the last game, particularly in the first half Lowry was finding himself free constantly and caused us problems. 

16 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Shitebags

I was actually quite looking forward to this aspect of the game. 

Not like the SFA to want to avoid something different being tried - their concerns are largely stupid and in the case of Beaton could be addressed before being broadcast, bookies can remove markets if they think it’ll impact them etc. 

12 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I was actually quite looking forward to this aspect of the game. 

Not like the SFA to want to avoid something different being tried - their concerns are largely stupid and in the case of Beaton could be addressed before being broadcast, bookies can remove markets if they think it’ll impact them etc. 

I’m not overly bothered by not being able to hear the hibs boy or the cameras in the dressing room. It’s the fact that Sky, the SPFL, Hibs will have been working towards this for a good while and the SFA have only pulled the plug 3/4 hours prior to kick off. 

Just shows the SFA up once again to be fucking useless IMO 

8 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I’m not overly bothered by not being able to hear the hibs boy or the cameras in the dressing room. It’s the fact that Sky, the SPFL, Hibs will have been working towards this for a good while and the SFA have only pulled the plug 3/4 hours prior to kick off. 

Just shows the SFA up once again to be fucking useless IMO 

Aye, even if you are completely against it - the way the SFA have just smashed it to pieces hours before the game is incredibly incompetent. It certainly doesn’t help our relationship with broadcasters either. 

I like seeing different insights, so was looking forward to seeing how it was.