Inverurie Locos - Cheating Scum

Guest Tomsk The Beano

Guest Tomsk The Beano

Feck off back to your pub league with your pub team and maybe learn the rules of Association Football.

Funniest thing I've seen in years was the last minute winner against your dirty bassard hacking scumbags.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you give a bit more of an explanation for your title of the thread? or are you just pissed off that a highland league team with only 10 men on the park put you to shame :P

Can you give a bit more of an explanation for your title of the thread? or are you just pissed off that a highland league team with only 10 men on the park put you to shame :P

Tomsk is known as a bit of a wind up merchant and is obviously looking for a reaction. Locos were a very rough side (to be diplomatic), but they are only 5 years out of the juniors, so we should have expected nothing less.

As for the game, we very poor but created loads of chances and should have had the game wrapped up before the 90th minute. If ILW are the best the Highland League has to offer (as I heard one of their fans say) then it is a very poor league indeed, certainly below the standard of the 3rd Division.

Tomsk is known as a bit of a wind up merchant and is obviously looking for a reaction. Locos were a very rough side (to be diplomatic), but they are only 5 years out of the juniors, so we should have expected nothing less.

As for the game, we very poor but created loads of chances and should have had the game wrapped up before the 90th minute. If ILW are the best the Highland League has to offer (as I heard one of their fans say) then it is a very poor league indeed, certainly below the standard of the 3rd Division.

:lol::lol::lol:

Worst attempt at a windup I have ever read :lol:

HL is a mans game and yes Locos are a physical side, but many Div 3 teams would not fair well against HL teams

Nevermind it was an ex Saintee that put my local team out so it could have been worse ;)

Feck off back to your pub league with your pub team and maybe learn the rules of Association Football.

Funniest thing I've seen in years was the last minute winner against your dirty bassard hacking scumbags.

A typically eloquent Bino :lol:

Archived