Livingston v Heart of Midlothian

Much better from us. If we play with that level of hunger and urgency for the rest of the season then we have a chance of staying up.

Felt like Hearts weren’t at their best but still had the quality to finish us off. I would fancy them for third place this season if they can hold onto Shankland.

Can we get Shamal and Nouble to f**k for the foreseeable. Two players who promised so much but have completely failed to deliver this season. 

18 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:

Much better from us. If we play with that level of hunger and urgency for the rest of the season then we have a chance of staying up.

I regret to inform you that you have zero chance of staying up. 

56 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:

Felt like Hearts weren’t at their best but still had the quality to finish us off. I would fancy them for third place this season if they can hold onto Shankland.

Can we get Shamal and Nouble to f**k for the foreseeable. Two players who promised so much but have completely failed to deliver this season. 

Yep, have to be ruthless now and do what's best for the club, and play guys like Bradley, St Kelly, MacKay, Brandon, and also give Anderson a chance by giving him more game time to build his confidence to score goals back up. 

Guthrie has limited ability, but shows heart and desire to help the team, if Nouble gave us that same effort he'd be our best player by a mile, but he has had ample time to do that and needs binned to let the others play.

49 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

I regret to inform you that you have zero chance of staying up. 

Well at least we've got more than 8 games to go.

Only seeing th highlights on YouTube but is there another angle for the Guthrie offside? The one on the highlights surely can't be used to determine he was definitely off. 

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Only seeing th highlights on YouTube but is there another angle for the Guthrie offside? The one on the highlights surely can't be used to determine he was definitely off. 

The stream I was watching at the time had a much better angle, he was definitely off. It was marginal, but technically correct

11 hours ago, hoobahabba said:

I take it Nouble is no longer thought of as a million pound minimum striker then?

45 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

I take it Nouble is no longer thought of as a million pound minimum striker then?

He was never a striker. Been out of form along with the rest of the team and typically doubled up on earlier in season.

1 hour ago, JD and associates said:

Do any Livi fans on here/twitter go to any games or do you all just watch on streams? 

Another one of the accounts I generally associate with I constructive comments…

2 hours ago, JD and associates said:

Do any Livi fans on here/twitter go to any games or do you all just watch on streams? 

I make 5-6 games a season these days, just whenever I'm up in Scotland. The rest of the time, I'll watch a stream if I can find it. I suspect there are plenty of people in a similar boat

50 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

I make 5-6 games a season these days, just whenever I'm up in Scotland. The rest of the time, I'll watch a stream if I can find it. I suspect there are plenty of people in a similar boat

Aye that's fair enough, I've just noticed since COVID a lot of comments from fans on twitter/FB group about watching home games on streams who I presume live locally. Just a shame if that is the case as we need supporters in the ground.

Don't blame any fans that don't bother attending games anymore due to the state of the game since VARs introduction. 

As a Hearts fan I make a few games a season, I play football so makes it difficult to attend most games but even when I do attend its not what it used to be.

21 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Don't blame any fans that don't bother attending games anymore due to the state of the game since VARs introduction. 

As a Hearts fan I make a few games a season, I play football so makes it difficult to attend most games but even when I do attend its not what it used to be.

That's the worst VAR has been for a while at our games, reminded me of our first game using it playing Aberdeen, when the ball was down the other penalty box and VAR was checking for a pen, and awarding it up the other end. Nobody knew what was going on when 2 or 3 pens were awarded in that game. It was so intrusive and took ages with decisions, like it did yesterday. Recent games i've forgotten it was there, it wasn't getting involved much, and was pretty quick doing the odd check.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

That's the worst VAR has been for a while at our games, reminded me of our first game using it playing Aberdeen, when the ball was down the other penalty box and VAR was checking for a pen, and awarding it up the other end. Nobody knew what was going on when 2 or 3 pens were awarded in that game. It was so intrusive and took ages with decisions, like it did yesterday. Recent games i've forgotten it was there, it wasn't getting involved much, and was pretty quick doing the odd check.

Worst VAR for a while too I think.

I kind of get the streams thing too when it’s eg £27.50 to get in, add on transport and that you need to buy your optional hot drink in the ground. It’s a fair amount for what is a labour of love at times.