Hi, all!

Hello, folks. Longtime lurker here but thought I should finally register, just in case I might finally want to comment in something.

I'm an old Greenock boy that hasn't lived there for over forty years. I managed to avoid the Celtic/Rangers choice that is almost obligatory in Greenock but that's left me following Morton's progress all my life. It's an affliction that doesn't get me much sympathy.

Happy to be here.

16 minutes ago, BigMacIain said:

Hello, folks. Longtime lurker here but thought I should finally register, just in case I might finally want to comment in something.

I'm an old Greenock boy that hasn't lived there for over forty years. I managed to avoid the Celtic/Rangers choice that is almost obligatory in Greenock but that's left me following Morton's progress all my life. It's an affliction that doesn't get me much sympathy.

Happy to be here.

Enjoy.

If you are a long time lurker you’ll know the usual BS posters need to deal with on here, sometimes from dicks like me, but it’s definitely an overall positive experience. The best site on the internet.

If you are a long time lurker you’ll know the usual BS posters need to deal with on here

Thanks! I'll pull on my extra-thick skin for every visit.

1 hour ago, BigMacIain said:

Thanks! I'll pull on my extra-thick skin for every visit.

There was me thinking I had met all of the Morten supporters but with you that makes 5. Hopefully not as bad as the others, welcome.