HELP NEEDED!!! NEEDING 1980'S PHOTOS OF BRECHIN CITY!!!

CaveFC88

Hi everyone, i'm working with someone who is a graphic designer and illustrator working on illustrating as many of the kits we can in the world from 1980-90 and i'm covering the Scotland research.

I have looked around generally and cannot find any great pictures online on Google or other sites plus i have exhausted all the info in all the Clydesdale Bank books. 

I was wondering if anyone on here is an ex player or a fan that goes back to the 80's of Brechin City, has shirts and photos of them, home and away, and or photographs in colours of the squads and the players, in black and white too even? 

Looking for photos in particular of players in kits with the sponsors: 

▪︎ICI Bukta and Umbro kits home and away

▪︎unsponsored Barralan shirts and kits

▪︎Octo kits 

This would be a massive help if anyone has anything which could help with this fantastic and most accurate project. 

Thanks

Graham.

8 hours ago, CaveFC88 said:

Hi everyone, i'm working with someone who is a graphic designer and illustrator working on illustrating as many of the kits we can in the world from 1980-90 and i'm covering the Scotland research.

I have looked around generally and cannot find any great pictures online on Google or other sites plus i have exhausted all the info in all the Clydesdale Bank books. 

I was wondering if anyone on here is an ex player or a fan that goes back to the 80's of Brechin City, has shirts and photos of them, home and away, and or photographs in colours of the squads and the players, in black and white too even? 

Looking for photos in particular of players in kits with the sponsors: 

▪︎ICI Bukta and Umbro kits home and away

▪︎unsponsored Barralan shirts and kits

▪︎Octo kits 

This would be a massive help if anyone has anything which could help with this fantastic and most accurate project. 

Thanks

Graham.

I know it feels like you've been in this hell forever but brechin weren't in the hfl in the eighties so doubt supporters there will have pics

Edited by highlandmac

2 hours ago, Edzellcityfan said:

Surely he’s reaching out to Brechin City fans?  

I am indeed but aren't Brechin out of the main 4 tiers just now? Hence i posted in here. Can you help me? 

Thanks 

Graham

4 hours ago, highlandmac said:

I know it feels like you've been in this hell forever but brechin weren't in the hfl in the eighties so doubt supporters there will have pics

I know this but the club is not in the division they were then so the fans on this forum are likely to be where the club is on this forum, have Brechin not dropped im to the Highland League recently? 

4 hours ago, highlandmac said:

Sorry for any confusion, but i'm trying to find fans who can help and right now fans of old i'm assuming follow the club onto your said "hell" through thick and thin, right now there are in the Highland League, so i've posted in the right forum to find Brechin fans?

Thanks.

Graham. 

Thank you Edzell, thats magic. I have been having trouble getting great pictures, even any at all, in particular of the ICI seasons in colour and even black and white.

The OCTO kits i have seen colour photos of a little more easier but more photos would be appreciated. Those pesky ICI kits, actually one of my favourites of the tiny glimpses i have seen. 

I will explode.with joy when finding them. If you could help yourself ot find others that can, that be legendary. 

Thanks. 

Graham. 

Edited by CaveFC88