WrestleMania Weekend

That was absolutely fucking sensational.

5 star match.

Now give me all the crazy shenanigans tomorrow.

I want Goldust, Stone Cold, Rock turning on Roman and Hardcore fucking Holly.

Top notch.

Did not enjoy a good portion of that main event, but the final stretch was great. Sets tomorrow up for all kinds of nonsense.

A good show, not a great one. Let down badly by a shite crowd.

Correct result to add to tomorrow, but did they have to pin Cody clean as a sheet? They already had the authority screwjob angle building throughout the match :lol:

Thought Rock looked good all things considered, though the first half of the match was essentially his warmup with the 'brawl in the crowd' stuff that bores me. Once they got back the real match began and it was pretty good.

Anyone else think Drew beats Seth then a CM Punk-based distraction allows Priest to cash in? As much as I want Drew to get his moment I think it would maybe make sense here.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Thought Rock looked pretty good all things considered, though the first half of the match was essentially his warmup. 

If you want a 45 minute match with a guy who hasn't worked in so long, then you have to pace it like that to be fair (unless you're 2002 HBK who was a freak).

I think the pacing was excellent, it plodded into an all out sprint and that for me, is always good for a massive main event.

Tapped out after the wild Lil Wayne comments.

Trying to watch it on the network to catch up but the version they’ve uploaded isn’t working. Video skips to halfway through the Ripley/Lynch match but the audio is from the start of the event so is about 20 minutes behind.

Tried a few things and isn’t making a difference.

EDIT: A careful spoiler free check of twitter suggests that others are having the same bother. Well done WWE. 😡

Edited by The Naitch

1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

Tapped out after the wild Lil Wayne comments.

Trying to watch it on the network to catch up but the version they’ve uploaded isn’t working. Video skips to halfway through the Ripley/Lynch match but the audio is from the start of the event so is about 20 minutes behind.

Tried a few things and isn’t making a difference.

EDIT: A careful spoiler free check of twitter suggests that others are having the same bother. Well done WWE. 😡

Aye same here, i just found a link online and watched the last 2 matches. Only got the network for 1 month to watch some mania ppvs and docs.