WWE PPV thread deleted?

We can use this one for now. Should the other be restored I'm sure a mod can merge them. If not I'll just edit the thread title.

Anyway, this crowd is just one of many reasons why Vince McMahon was a fucking idiot for not having PPVs outside North America. Even a pish B level one back in the day (like when Cena defended against heel R-Truth) would have been so much better than what we got and would have energised the product.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

French National anthem is the best in the world. Only Italy can come close.

Want to agree but showing an ignorance of some belting national anthems. Check out South Africa as an example.

Edited by Londonwell

Just now, FifeArab said:

I accidentally deleted it, i thought i was getting rid of the quotes that wouldn’t move.

can you ever restore it or is this NEWCO PPV Thread 2012?

Heel turn late in the PPV. 

3 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Want to agree but showing an ignorance of some belting national anthems. Check out Jamaica. 

Fair, couldn't tell you what that one is! I only know via football and I can recall the 98 anthems!

2 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

I accidentally deleted it, i thought i was getting rid of the quotes that wouldn’t move.

can you ever restore it or is this NEWCO PPV Thread 2012?

I think if you ask a mod they can restore it. If so we can just merge or delete this thread.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Fair, couldn't tell you what that one is! I only know via football and I can recall the 98 anthems!

I think if you ask a mod they can restore it. If so we can just merge or delete this thread.

Aye I actually confused Jamaica and South Africa (which is the one I really like). So I’m clearly not an expert either haha. 

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I’ve asked them now.

Really enjoyed that main event, a fun show overall - lifted by one of the best crowds they’ve ever had. Give Europe a big show you cowards. 

Just now, TheGoon said:

Really enjoyed that main event, a fun show overall - lifted by one of the best crowds they’ve ever had. Give Europe a big show you cowards. 

Agreed, that was cracking.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

It’s alright, Airdrie have turned the RAW thread into the new PPV thread.

The mods said support can probably restore it so just merge them or whatever if they restore the deleted one.

Edited by FifeArab

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

It’s amazing what crowds can do for glorified house shows.

Haha yup.

If tonight was in front of a US crowd it would have been meh, even if the wrestling was at the standard it was tonight.

A hot crowd lifts these middling shows so much.

Vince McMahon yet again proves that he's a fucking moron for not doing this year's ago.

Edited by DA Baracus

25 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Haha yup.

If tonight was in front of a US crowd it would have been meh, even if the wrestling was at the standard it was tonight.

A hot crowd lifts these middling shows so much.

Vince McMahon yet again proves that he's a fucking moron for not doing this year's ago.

I always find it amazing how ‘geniuses’ can be such morons at the same time. 

Posted (edited)

Fair fucks to everyone managing to keep Tanga Loa joining the fed under wraps. Tama to WWE had been known for months but everyone was assuming Tanga was still with NJPW & had the fear about the G1.

Edited by GNU_Linux