CLYDEBANK 2024/2025

25 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

Pointless going any further with you ... bye

All of our players are on £1k a week and our transfer budget is £1M.

Talbot players all just play for the jersey as they are the worlds best non league team.

31 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

🤣 so so fcking weird!

Your club must love the representation you and your wee troll gang give it on here...

Do you ever talk about Talbot?

So a rob Roy fan calling a talbot fan a troll on Clydebank thread yeah OK idiot ur on the thread commenting so does that make u a troll sorry I won't see ur reply but this is funny to read everyone knows Clydebank spending money but do we care nope cause Clydebank will do what they do every season and win nothing they will be out all cups by Christmas and season done by January where has talbot will still be about in the background doing our stuff and win things 😄 😊 

1 minute ago, allyg1977 said:

So a rob Roy fan calling a talbot fan a troll on Clydebank thread yeah OK idiot ur on the thread commenting so does that make u a troll sorry I won't see ur reply but this is funny to read everyone knows Clydebank spending money but do we care nope cause Clydebank will do what they do every season and win nothing they will be out all cups by Christmas and season done by January where has talbot will still be about in the background doing our stuff and win things 😄 😊 

We’ll not be out of the Joonyur Cup as we’re not in it Mr Plankton.

Edited by Eadie is God

3 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

We’ll not be out of the Joonyur Cup as we’re not in it Mr Plankton.

See u just answered ur own reply ur already out a cup cause it's to small for ur team to win or do well in Mr plank 

1 minute ago, Eadie is God said:

And also completely untrue and made up but never mind.

They hate us because we ruined their wee Junior kingdom where they were king of the castle.

How did Clydebank ruin the junior kingdom what did Clydebank do in the juniors in fact what have Clydebank done since the new leagues have been formed oh let me think nothing even Darvel won more cups than Clydebank and that says something 

14 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

You sure are giving the impression you "dont care"....

Edited by KirkyRobRoy

5 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

And also completely untrue and made up but never mind.

They hate us because we ruined their wee Junior kingdom where they were king of the castle.

Also don't forget ur club had to reform the way ur talking u think Clydebank should be in the premier league and a top 6 team in Scotland because of ur past but unfortunately ur past is history u are where ur and have been u did nothing in the juniors u did nothing in this league and u have done nothing in any cup competition so don't think ur team is entitled to success due to ur name ur name is only recognised if u win things not the money that's throwing to it 

Just now, KirkyRobRoy said:

You sure are giving the impression you "dont care"....

I don't care about Clydebank but don't call talbot supporters trolls when u comment on it urself 

1 minute ago, allyg1977 said:

Also don't forget ur club had to reform the way ur talking u think Clydebank should be in the premier league and a top 6 team in Scotland because of ur past but unfortunately ur past is history u are where ur and have been u did nothing in the juniors u did nothing in this league and u have done nothing in any cup competition so don't think ur team is entitled to success due to ur name ur name is only recognised if u win things not the money that's throwing to it 

But whats good is that you dont seem annoyed or upset.

Just now, allyg1977 said:

You’ve spent too much time down the mines mate.

All that coal dust has addled your tiny mind.

2 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

I don't care about Clydebank but don't call talbot supporters trolls when u comment on it urself 

The Talbot trolls on here had repeated goes at my team about our new ground/pitch

I am calling them out on their constant and bizarre trolling (as your own fans have started doing also), but im sure they are loving your contribution...

Ps. thought you said you wouldnt see my reply?

Edited by KirkyRobRoy

Just now, Eadie is God said:

You’ve spent too much time down the mines mate.

All that coal dust has addled your tiny mind.

Unfortunately I never due to them closing but I think u might have some condition due to ur ship building waste  that's affected ur small mind