Livi vs Hibs, the thank-f**k-that-season's-over derby

For the home side we have a long-awaited relegation, a manager who spent the entire year moaning about money and is now moaning about the ownership structure. And this is the season that Scottish football loses the 'Spagettihad' joke - the only half-decent thing about Livingston New Town.

For the away side, we've got a team who can't defend for shit, another manager has been flushed, we've lost our last two Scottish Cup legends, and installed Scotland's most prominent full-spectrum bigot as Director of Football instead.

And it's a meaningless game where there's less at stake than the average pre-season friendly. At least a friendly might help the managers decide on how to deploy their players in competitive fixtures.

There may or may not be some attempt at football on Sunday, but I'll be in attendance for the highlight of the season - the three blasts of the referee's whistle that means that this season is finally fucking over.

Only thing I hope for is the Hibs bench to have a few youth players on to make their first team debuts, no meaning to the game so no pressure for them.

Livi players might want to be ending on a high and see it as a game to advertise themselves to new clubs, wouldn’t mind taking the big lad Nouble or even Bruce “wee Brucie” Anderson

5 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Livi players might want to be ending on a high and see it as a game to advertise themselves to new clubs,

You saw our result against Aberdeen, right?

13 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

You saw our result against Aberdeen, right?

It did raise a wee chuckle but unlike us Aberdeen can actually defend 

Shorts and t shirt for this tomorrow.Warm day forecasted. Away win almost guaranteed, and the curtain comes down on an absolute carcrash of a season for us.Can think of better things to do on a Sunday,ie cut the grass, wash the car etc etc. But il be there as usual contemplating what to do during the next 2 months.At least there's the euros to look forward to,or maybe not,il get my coat🤣.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

The hertz stalker is back..........

Don't worry. I never go to the Championship forum.

I'm sure I'll make an exception for your double relegation dive, complete with liquidation.

image.jpeg.b14cb329bbad2457c9fe23a0c1d5fc44.jpeg

Edited by VincentGuerin

11 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Don't worry. I never go to the Championship forum.

I'm sure I'll make an exception for your double relegation dive, complete with liquidation.

image.jpeg.b14cb329bbad2457c9fe23a0c1d5fc44.jpeg

Thought you'd be a regular there, with Hearts being a Championship yo yo club.