What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

22 minutes ago, Wee-Bey said:

"Tough decisions " right enough for London Labour !....freeze pensioners or Trough it up with Taylor ? .

Edited by I Clavdivs

The latest thing that the right wing press are annoyed at is Angela Rayner staying at some guys flat in New York. Luckily for her Peter Mandelson should have some advice for her, since he has experience of staying in someone else’s flat in New York while they were away. 

Edited by MazzyStar

3 hours ago, Wee-Bey said:

My kid wanted to go so I took a gift from a lobbying group, what a mental excuse. Why would her kid be there anyway given she is presumably working when there folk are trying to influence her?

28 minutes ago, 101 said:

My kid wanted to go so I took a gift from a lobbying group, what a mental excuse. Why would her kid be there anyway given she is presumably working when there folk are trying to influence her?

It's funny that by trying to explain and excuse it, they're just digging a deeper hole.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

This. Her response to the wean should have been "nae luck". End of conversation.

56 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Oh dear, I see wee Ian Murray has no £150million war chest for Scottish Labour pet projects after all. 

Just when Hearts could do with a few quid too