Scottish players in action 24/25

Last night was the first time I'd seen Lennon Miller irl since he scored four against Accies u18s in 2022. 

There's still something I find a bit off-putting about him as a player when it comes to eventually making it at the highest level (maybe quite one-paced at this moment in time?), but it's undoubtedly exciting to see such a promising young player starring in Scotland at a time when much of the discourse is about how few are getting opportunities.

Hopefully he starts both games for the u21s in October, but if they don't make the play-offs then I'd like to see him at least train with the first team in November.

In the early kick off in league one - Lincoln City take on Wigan with a few players involved. 

Ethan Erhahon starts in the middle for Lincoln and is very highly sought of, pretty sure he voted league one midfielder of the year or one of those sort of awards. Conor McGrandles is back at Lincoln and also starts. Up front they have Ben House who already has a couple of goals this season. Wigan are captained by Jason Kerr and also have Jensen Weir in the starting line up. Calvin Ramsay is benched unfortunately. 

Exeter have also kicked off versus Stevenage. Jack Aitchison starts up front for Exeter and ex Partick man Jack McMillan also starts for them. Stevenage have a couple of Scots on their books in Louis Appere and Aaron Pressley but neither involved today.

The difference in quality in this division is wild. From absolute jobbers to really promising young talents

2 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

2 assists for Kenny McLean today, an assist from Karamoko Dembele too (who really shines in that number 10 central role) and Ben Doak has had a really positive 30 mins for Middlesbrough. I suspect he will start their next game.

I'm watching Doak at the moment and I'm not sure I agree that it's been positive. Oli Burke vibes at the moment tbh