1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Callum Graham is up for sale, you guys could do a lot worse than sign him! 

I seen that earlier today and I definitely would have Callum Graham back at Meadow Park. Clydebank would be far better to sell or loan him to us than one of your rivals for the league title 👍😝

Edited by Shannon

18 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Callum Graham is up for sale, you guys could do a lot worse than sign him! 

I'd be surprised if Meadow could afford him 🙂

1 hour ago, coistysgoldenboots said:

There’s definitely progress being made at Meadow under Ben. He just needs someone up top to hit form. 

I saw Brendan Sharpe was back involved on Saturday. Has he been injured and getting back to fitness? 

Yeah he has injury issues I believe and that was his first 90 minutes of the season I think. Set up the goal well on Saturday for Euan Baird.

4 hours ago, Shannon said:

Yeah he has injury issues I believe and that was his first 90 minutes of the season I think. Set up the goal well on Saturday for Euan Baird.

Should be a welcome addition then. Always liked him as a player. Maybe doesn’t score enough goals but he works hard and with a decent strike partner he could be very effective. 

9 hours ago, coistysgoldenboots said:

There’s definitely progress being made at Meadow under Ben. He just needs someone up top to hit form. 

I saw Brendan Sharpe was back involved on Saturday. Has he been injured and getting back to fitness? 

How can you say that with our league form & position? 

Cup form has been great but the threat of relegation is real. 

Edited by Westy1

56 minutes ago, Westy1 said:

How can you say that with our league form & position? 

Cup form has been great but the threat of relegation is real. 

The performances have certainly improved. I’ve said I think they need someone to step up in the forward areas, or failing that, a new striker. 

10 hours ago, coistysgoldenboots said:

The performances have certainly improved. I’ve said I think they need someone to step up in the forward areas, or failing that, a new striker. 

They may be getting slightly better but they couldn’t get much worse. 

Not enough of an improvement for me, we are a shambles. 

6 hours ago, Westy1 said:

They may be getting slightly better but they couldn’t get much worse. 

Not enough of an improvement for me, we are a shambles. 

I think the 4 league games in August really caught us off guard with only 1 point from them and all games we should have picked up more points in. The run between now and Christmas will be important we start to pick up wins in the league and continue to progress in the cups. Huge 2 cup games coming up to focus on first as Junior Cup is wide open this year but no further relegation this season is most important for the club.

Edited by Shannon

2 hours ago, Shannon said:

I think the 4 league games in August really caught us off guard with only 1 point from them and all games we should have picked up more points in. The run between now and Christmas will be important we start to pick up wins in the league and continue to progress in the cups. Huge 2 cup games coming up to focus on first as Junior Cup is wide open this year but no further relegation this season is most important for the club.

Sorry, What do you mean by caught us off guard? 

relegation should not even be in the conversation. The fact it is, tells you all you need to know. 

Excellent win today and a few very good goals. Dale Moore will be an important member of our squad for rest of season. Hopefully he stays fit and available. He combined really well with Euan Baird today. Likely our best performance and result of the season. Hopefully take this form into next weeks tough Scottish Cup tie v Civil Service then the league games and further cup games coming up in November and hopefully December too.

Edited by Shannon