The the Rangers v The Staggies @HampdenBabyYeah

Brace yourselves, the the The Rangers fans. When Ross County take on Glasgow giants at Hampden Park, there's only ever one winner.

We've had 2-0 and 3-1 so far... I'm going to go for a thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining 4-2 to The Staggies on this occasion. Jordan White and a Ronan Hale hat-trick seems reasonable.

BRING IT.

We seemed to click a bit better against St J but we're still struggling to take our chances.

2 - 1 with Dessers and Tav on the scoresheet. 

Looking forward to County fans outnumbering Rangers ones at Hampden.

3-0 to County, Hale (2) and an improbable Loturi overhead kick.

On the train to Glasgow atm, really looking forward to the match. County have a pretty good record at Hampden, hopefully that continues today.

I'd obviously love another win against Rangers but have a feeling it'll be a score draw, 1-1. Hale for County & a penalty for them.

Quite surprised to see Nisbit is straight on the bench today, figured he'd get a little more time to rest after that flight. Wonder if he'll get some time.

42 minutes ago, central staggie said:

Could be wrong, but that looks like a back 4 to me?

FB_IMG_1724505532648.thumb.jpg.244eaffb545f67721fe4b185d32f2db4.jpg

Only issue is Efete being a fish out of water if we attack. However, I'd expect 80% of this game to be in our half.

31 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Only issue is Efete being a fish out of water if we attack. However, I'd expect 80% of this game to be in our half.

100% of our attacks so far have been long punts forward. I wouldn't worry too much about our full backs getting anywhere near the half way line. 

On 19/08/2024 at 13:59, The Great Stagsby said:

Brace yourselves, the the The Rangers fans. When Ross County take on Glasgow giants at Hampden Park, there's only ever one winner.

This really hasn't worked out well for me. In retrospect, I accept that I was clearly wrong to think of the the The Rangers as giants of Glaswegian football.