Who will win the Championship this season?

3 hours ago, SouthStander1876 said:

'Michael McKenna from Arbroath is the pick of the bunch for me, a quality player who adds real squad depth and bags of experience for a fairly young CM'

Wouldnt describe 33 as fairly young.

Best thing about this is that 28 year old Nikolay Todorov is "definitely getting on a bit" 

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

I assumed they’re meaning our other centre midfield options are fairly young so he’ll add experience. It isn’t written that way though so I could be wrong

As did I, but even then their first choice midfield is Spencer (28 years old) and Tait (22), and Tait still has well over 100 first team games under his belt so I really don’t know what their point is.  

4 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

IMG_5742.thumb.jpeg.ff3994acf620a2ffffacff6b39a53e46.jpeg

a job well done, P&B

Totally in favour of people creating content about lower league football so hopefully they've not been put off altogether by the feedback here, but I could write something better just off the top of my head. With even 15/20 minutes of research they would've spotted all of these mistakes.

1 minute ago, Zanetti said:

Totally in favour of people creating content about lower league football so hopefully they've not been put off altogether by the feedback here, but I could write something better just off the top of my head. With even 15/20 minutes of research they would've spotted all of these mistakes.

Yes, this. 

Cannot remember a blog post being so beasted on here since Stuart Campbell tried to promote Wings Over Scotland with some half-assed Googled blog post about 13 years ago.