I did Nazi That Coming

47 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Don't talk pish,    I suppose all you lefties will be moaning about  the Large Northern Ireland flag that will be displayed to honour McStravick and Wilson our 2 Irish players,  we did a Bulgarian one for Todorov and the Caribbean one for ATS.....   We are a multinational football team

GIRUY

Calm Down Calm Down GIFs | Tenor

54 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Don't talk pish,    I suppose all you lefties will be moaning about  the Large Northern Ireland flag that will be displayed to honour McStravick and Wilson our 2 Irish players,  we did a Bulgarian one for Todorov and the Caribbean one for ATS.....   We are a multinational football team

GIRUY

This is worse than any of the Nazi stuff

16 minutes ago, Diamonds02 said:

Tough one that as they sit right at the end of the stand and as a result most people (including myself) didn’t see it until the pictures after the game. Also tbf I can see why confronting these famously violent people would have been intimidating for others.

It was there once and the club made sure it was never seen again so I don’t think there is much wrong with the way it was handled.

Yep we banned the saltire with a statement on it.....    

2 hours ago, Passionate said:

GIRUY

This is somehow a worse post than any of the flags being discussed. 

If anyone brought a Stop the Boats flag to a Sons game I'd be expecting a lifetime ban. I suppose that'll just be leftie woke nonsense though eh. 

3 hours ago, Passionate said:

GIRUY

Hiya Lewis, how’s the football ban treating you? 

44 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

This is somehow a worse post than any of the flags being discussed. 

If anyone brought a Stop the Boats flag to a Sons game I'd be expecting a lifetime ban. I suppose that'll just be leftie woke nonsense though eh. 

Personally, I would say yes it is.

3 hours ago, Passionate said:

GIRUY

Ahahaha someone's enjoying the divorce

3 minutes ago, Passionate said:

What ban ,.I have never missed a game...and my name is not Lewis....

A football fan has admitted doing a Nazi salute at an Airdrie and Partick Thistle match.

Lewis Baillie, now 22, made the gesture at Firhill Stadium in Glasgow’s Maryhill on January 22, 2022

Just a wee joke x

11 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Just a wee joke x

The Airdrie obsession is brilliant actually,   loving it...

I suppose our poor attendance at Palmerston today is down to the lefties not attending due to the big bad flags at the game, oppressing them or is it a large contingent attending the protest march today.....

You decide.....

11 minutes ago, Passionate said:

I suppose our poor attendance at Palmerston today is down to the lefties not attending due to the big bad flags at the game, oppressing them or is it a large contingent attending the protest march today.....

You decide.....

What the f**k are you on about? 

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You think it's leftie nonsense to give a fan a ban for displaying bigoted banner? 

What incident, the one 3 years ago which is in the hands of the Judges,   or are you taking about the saltire at the Raith game,  which has not been banned or any individual who owned it.. Fact.  Or the incident at Accies last week where 2 flags were refused entry with the official word from stewards that they took up too much space..   Fact....

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You think it's leftie nonsense to give a fan a ban for displaying bigoted banner? 

Yip and I'm a leftie with framed lyrics of an anti fascist song on the wall behind where I type this. 

3 minutes ago, Passionate said:

What incident, the one 3 years ago which is in the hands of the Judges,   or are you taking about the saltire at the Raith game,  which has not been banned or any individual who owned it.. Fact.  Or the incident at Accies last week where 2 flags were refused entry with the official word from stewards that they took up too much space..   Fact....

I think the...fact...we could pick about 3 million different incidents says it all, tbqhwy.

1 minute ago, Kenny_m said:

Yip and I'm a leftie with framed lyrics of an anti fascist song on the wall behind where I type this. 

You don't like bigots but you'll tolerate them if they support Airdrie?

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

I think the...fact...we could pick about 3 million different incidents says it all, tbqhwy.

You don't like bigots but you'll tolerate them if they support Airdrie?

Now you're just making an opinion on someone you have absolutely no idea of. You're the bigot old son!

1 minute ago, Kenny_m said:

Now you're just making an opinion on someone you have absolutely no idea of. You're the bigot old son!

At no point have I made an opinion, I've been asking you questions so that I can form an opinion, and these half arsed vague answers do you no favours with my conclusions. Why do you not want bigots banned from your club?

45 minutes ago, Passionate said:

You decide.....

Just to be clear... Are you now shifting the conversation topic to the whole Tommy Robinson shitebag marches today? And please, please don't tell me you're in favour of them

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

At no point have I made an opinion, I've been asking you questions so that I can form an opinion, and these half arsed vague answers do you no favours with my conclusions. Why do you not want bigots banned from your club?

Oh you have, you want a life ban because you don't like their view.

My opinion is that I'm not remotely offended by it and more offended by left wokies! Even normal lefties are being accused of being far right these days.