I did Nazi That Coming

3 hours ago, Excelsior Diamond said:

That's the problem with these undesirables. They run right along the line of what is acceptable and what isn't. The MAGA flag is tongue in cheek only we know it isn't. The Ulster banner is to honour players from Northern Ireland but we know that isn't the reason they might try and fly that one. They got caught out with the Stop The Boats flag and it won't be back. That doesn't mean they won't stop trying.

The Stop the Boats one was probably referring to Dunkirk 

1 hour ago, North West said:

An element of your support are known loyalists, wasn't that long ago they set off down the Gallowgate en masse with their mates from other clubs. It's been there for years.

This will be the "support" that assaulted a young disabled Raith Rovers fan last year - don't fecking lecture us, we do not engage in pish like that !

47 minutes ago, AndrewFFC said:

Which has ironically led to at least 1 Airdrie fan in this thread exposing themselves as a Nazi.

Two, isn't it? The other one was "I have a left wing leader's quote on my wall" which is a fun challenge. Keir Hardie's "get rid of all the Lithuanians" perhaps?

3 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Oh no, can't have people pointing out times when you've acted like fannies.  You might think its a non-story when you've organised a racist display, others clearly think differently.

Again, my point to your other poster is we do NOT attack young disabled Raith Rovers fans - your lot clearly did !

5 minutes ago, airdrieoldboy said:

Again, my point to your other poster is we do NOT attack young disabled Raith Rovers fans - your lot clearly did !

No, but they do attack elderly Cove Rangers fans.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/in-your-area/lanarkshire/lanarkshire-yob-gets-one-year-30617382

Appears that’s the same lovely gent giving a sieg heil salute in a photo from just a few months before this game, which clearly wasn’t enough for Airdrieonians FC to ban the lad. A club definitely committed to tackling the racism problem in their support. 

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/in-your-area/lanarkshire/lanarkshire-yob-gets-one-year-30617382

Appears that’s the same lovely gent giving a sieg heil salute in a photo from just a few months before this game, which clearly wasn’t enough for Airdrieonians FC to ban the lad. A club definitely committed to tackling the racism problem in their support. 

He is banned for Life, what more can the Club do ? Incidents happened a few months apart, instant action on the Cove assault from the Club. Anyway, this had feck all to do with Racism, get a life!

The other matter took over two years to come to court,

4 hours ago, Excelsior Diamond said:

Is the wrong answer. So busy looking for the conspiracy theory that you can't see the blindingly obvious.

Away and don't talk shite

I think it's worth noting here for the benefit of a select few Airdrie fans

I assume I speak for other teams' fans when I say I have no personal grudge against Airdrie or any Airdrie fans. I wouldn't say I *like* them but I don't like any team apart from qp. I just fundamentally believe that any kind of far right iconography or sympathy should not be present in football, or anywhere else for that matter. I think the world is a better place for football, and Airdrie are a part of that, but the p***ks that do all this need to be removed and should not be associated with the club. I applaud any Airdrie policy to this effect and any Airdrie fan that can admit that it's a problem. 

I really do hope it goes away but it shouldn't just be swept under the rug in the meantime, it's not right

42 minutes ago, airdrieoldboy said:

He is banned for Life, what more can the Club do ? Incidents happened a few months apart, instant action on the Cove assault from the Club. Anyway, this had feck all to do with Racism, get a life!

The other matter took over two years to come to court,

He’s banned for the assault, not for the Nazi salute, which is my entire point there. 

14 minutes ago, starshot131 said:

I assume I speak for other teams' fans when I say I have no personal grudge against Airdrie or any Airdrie fans. 

You don’t speak for me, I f**king hate Airdrie.

As do, I assume, the entire Clydebank support. 

8 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

You don’t speak for me, I f**king hate Airdrie.

As do, I assume, the entire Clydebank support. 

Oh well, so much for camaraderie 

Any Airdrie fans I've met in person have generally been fine, and I can't say the whole Clydebank debacle bothers me that much. Scummy from Airdrie to do it? Probably yeah, but it was before I ever attended a football game so I can't really claim to have been affected by it

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Quick question, what happened with the racist incident in your own support directed towards Adeloye last season,    ,  pretty sure your club issued a statement about it..   Pot , kettle and all that jazz.....

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

Quick question, what happened with the racist incident in your own support directed towards Adeloye last season,    ,  pretty sure your club issued a statement about it..   Pot , kettle and all that jazz.....

Can't seem to find any update on this, guess no one wanted to out this guy.

So much for all the Bravado on this thread that this type of behavior would be challenged in any other ground . . . Checks notes, within minutes.

Screenshot_20240909_020931_Chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, airdrieoldboy said:

A few dicks did and were condemned by nearly everyone else. 

We have issues among our support, a lot of clubs do at this level but one club pops up more than the other 9, maybe some ownership of that should be admitted and adressed?

10 hours ago, North West said:

An element of your support are known loyalists, wasn't that long ago they set off down the Gallowgate en masse with their mates from other clubs. It's been there for years.

And some of their mates from other clubs included a couple from your own club.. fact!!

6 hours ago, Passionate said:

5 hours ago, Davi3j said:

So much for all the Bravado on this thread that this type of behavior would be challenged in any other ground . . . Checks notes, within minutes.

I'll bet if you go onto the respective threads of these clubs you'll find that pretty much everyone condemns the actions and asks for fans to be banned for it. 

You lads have been said "shhhh stop talking about it" then moved onto saying "what are we supposed to do about it?" and now here you are just looking to deflect the conversation to any other club. 

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

I'll bet if you go onto the respective threads of these clubs you'll find that pretty much everyone condemns the actions and asks for fans to be banned for it. 

You lads have been said "shhhh stop talking about it" then moved onto saying "what are we supposed to do about it?" and now here you are just looking to deflect the conversation to any other club. 

No deflection here, just calling out the utter hypocrisy shown in this thread.

7 hours ago, Davi3j said:

Apparently the individual involved had severe learning disabilities. I'll be honest I don't know what happened next but the club didn't follow up barring a general statement stating this kind of abuse would not be tolerated.

19 hours ago, Passionate said:

Ferranti Thistle,  Meadowbank Thistle,  Livingston Mark 1,  Livingston Mark 2 ,.Livingston Mark 3. ,   whatever next I wonder...

Yeah we got to stay Livingston when we went into administration twice, but when liquidated your club is deid, a la Rangers & Airdrieonians.  It isn't about Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livingston though is it, but shows why you don't want to bother about the nazi element in your club,  deflection, sweeping it under the carpet and ignoring it, anything but looking inward and condemning your club for not ridding itself of this.

You'd rather attack anyone who calls it out, pretty shameful attitude, or worse, you think it's acceptable.