Kevin Kyle

St Sid

For about the fourth time in as many weeks Kevin Kyle is all over the press begging Bertie not to pick him as he is not good enough to play for Scotland. This is an unusual method of skipping the humiliating performances but surely the "ouch Bertie that'l be ma back away again" tactic of Ferguson or the "Ah f'k'n hate Scotland" approach of big Dunc or the "naebody likes me" excuse of McAllister would be a far more sensible way of getting out of internationals?

I would like to see big Kyle playing especially with Devlin and Alexander firing in decent balls from the wings. Plus the blue bigots have effectively wrecked Thompsons Scotland career as quickly as they blew it for Dodds. <_<

Kevin Kyle is not worth a place in the squad. Wait until he has started playing/scoring regularly before even considering him. I think that this exposure could have done his career damage as he needs to mature and get experience before being exposed to the international arena.

• 1 month later...
Guest mabozza ricci

Bringing this back to the top, how can Berti Jokes justify picking this fanny? Simple we have a group of maybe 6 attacking players (i refrain from callling tham strikers, it remains to be seen if they are) in Crawford, Miller, McFadden, Maloney, Dickov and Thompson, who have shown more in less games for the national side than this fud has despite beong Berti's bum boy, and in Maloney's case, doesnt even have to show it as we all see what he can do. Jens Novotny ad co will be pishing themselves laughin when they see this big twat coming ut of the tunnel, in fact maybe thats why Berti thinks Scotland will win..............that'll be fucking right. Der Terrier Must Go.

Archived