Wales

vince sinclair

Managed to nab £1 flights on Tues morn from Prestwick.

Back Thurs - Bristol to Edinburgh with Easy Jet for £40.

Scot_17s - doubt you'd need a travel club membership for this one. We're meant to be getting 15000 tickets. However you'll be able to secure a point against your name for the world cup qualifying games when our allocation will be more limited.

Micky........canni see the Wales game counting as a point for WC qualifying games when tickets are limited.........There doesn`t seem to be any concrete plan in place with the STC as regarding what games count as a point as was shown on allocation of tickets for Dortmund and Amsterdam.

Theres 5 of us going.

Driving down wed morning at 6am, get to hotel in cardiff for 1pm ish, then drink, drink, drink till game time!

Hame thursday evening!

We`re coming......

How much T.A do you think will be going, id say around 10,000. Apparently we`ve been given 15,000 tickets.

• 5 weeks later...

Just booked the train today, me and my cousin are heading down on the wed Morning on the 7.20 train from Edinburgh (i think) then back up on the friday afternoon. We left it a bit late on booking the tickets and the prices went through the roof, £108.00 return <_<

Just booked the train today, me and my cousin are heading down on the wed Morning on the 7.20 train from Edinburgh (i think) then back up on the friday afternoon. We left it a bit late on booking the tickets and the prices went through the roof, £108.00 return <_<

The train is quite steep, we were quite lucky though. Nine of us from Grahamston -Cardiff for £65 return Tuesday - Thursday.

Guest SurreySaint

Anyone from the London Area going to the Wales game and how are you getting there ?

I am meeting up with the Perth TA in Cardiff. about 45 of them coming down.

Grahamston -Cardiff for £65 return Tuesday - Thursday.

we looked at that, but all the cheapo tickets had gone. Was gonna cost £110 return, so we booked flights from Prestwick - Cardiff with BMI baby. £47.50 return, leaving 8.50 tuesday morning, flying back 19.50 friday night :D

Archived