Pro Evo 4

OK - I'm behind the times a bit, but I generally don't buy many games and rarely buy them new.

Anyway, here's the thing.

In the instruction booklet it give details on how to change team names, strips and even flags.

When I tried to do this in EDIT MODE, I couldn't make any changes - the options were grey on the menu.

Do you have to win a tournament of something to unlock this feature?

OK - I'm behind the times a bit, but I generally don't buy many games and rarely buy them new.

In the instruction booklet it give details on how to change team names, strips and even flags.

When I tried to do this in EDIT MODE, I couldn't make any changes - the options were grey on the menu.

No, you should be able to do this straight away. :blink:

Edited to add: Are you trying to edit teams like AC Milan/Barcelona? You can't edit their strips or flags etc as they are all correct already. English teams, German teams and French teams and some others can be edited however.

No, you should be able to do this straight away. :blink:

Edited to add: Are you trying to edit teams like AC Milan/Barcelona? You can't edit their strips or flags etc as they are all correct already. English teams, German teams and French teams and some others can be edited however.

Ah - that was it. I was intending to edit the entire Italian League.

Presume you can change the others to anything you like?

Ah - that was it. I was intending to edit the entire Italian League.

Presume you can change the others to anything you like?

Yes absolutely. You can still change the Italian league players, just not the actual teams.

Do yourself a favour and download the "Wolf Patch" for PES4. It updates all the team names, badges, strips, etc. It comes in at about 600Mb, so you can guess it's covers loads of things. Fairly easy to install too. Download, make a backup of your original PES folder, then double click the patch .exe and bang, it's done.

:)

oooh, and you should be able to find the Wolf Patch from the forums on www.pesfan.com although you will need to register (free and they don't spam your email) to see the forum contents.

Archived