Inter-site Banter. Do You Get Any?

Gary

Just a question for you who run or visit your clubs website. Do you get much banter from fans of opposition sides on your boards? Just looking at our boards this year, we have had some good banter and some interesting debates with Binos fans, a few Queens Park Fans a Gretna fan and there are a couple of Elgin fans in there somewhere! There was one poor so and so who supports Clachnacuddin but could not spell his own teams name right - Bless.

We have had no input from Cowden, Gretna, Albion, Montrose <_< or even our so-called rivals Queen of the South yet, which is a shame because our boards have some really good posters in there.

Whats your boards like? Do you get much?

Albion Rovers.com does get some fans of other teams but only really around the week for and aft we play that team. StirlingAlbion.com has quite a few regular posters from other teams. I'll have to check out your site Gary as to be honest, I've not been on it much.

NB Big Tony Gallagher and the Boy Spittal, them wis the days and wit a pair of hairdos! :lol::lol:

Best of luck for the Festive Period

Peterhead used to have a brilliant website, but a few idiots seem to be driving the old regular posters away so its not as good now. Dont let that put you off tho and please come on and make it good again.

Stirling does have a good forum, and ill check out the stranraer one sometime im sure. Maybe even the albion site. Im just lazy so cant usually be arsed going on too many sites.

stirlingalbion.com has quite a few Bino's who post daily and have racked up over 4000+ posts in about a month,which is not bad for being a club site! :D We have a few posters from other Scottish teams-bluetooner,Gary,Albionrover,Robbie Loons,BCityfan,Gretnafan,the warrior,the big man,dm-ton, and doyoulikefish have all racked up a few posts over the last month and visit quite a lot.We also had RedLitchies on a lot,but when we played them he was banned! <_< We've had banter from Gretna and Abroath fans(although a couple took it too far :angry: ).I can't remember any Queens fans being on and te Elgin fans came on after the game as they never knew about the site.

My favourite site(apart from Stirling's) is Stranraer's.A nice bunch of fans who make everyone welcome. B)

PS.We also have a few supporters of various English teams that come on a lot.

On the subject of inter-site banter, i posted last night on a Chester City unofficial Site, an who is the post before me from.....? No other than MIF!! :lol: One day i will find a board he hasne posted to!!! B)

Spotted your guestbook entry on the Stocksbridge Park Steels website last night MIF - Quality!

Froggy, the Bolton Scum tend to have a few sites based on their Trotters nickname, if you put trotters in a search you should find them..... as well as a few abbotoirs :( but you should find some joy.

Froggy, the Bolton Scum tend to have a few sites based on their Trotters nickname, if you put trotters in a search you should find them..... as well as a few abbotoirs :( but you should find some joy.

What you got against the mighty bolton, or are you a typical englishman(near enough), who thinks because we are a small club we should be lower down the leagues?

What you got against the mighty bolton, or are you a typical englishman(near enough), who thinks because we are a small club we should be lower down the leagues?

Apart from my Stranraer allegiances, ive been a Wigan fan since the early eighties and a cousin of mine used to play for them. Until this season i used to get to 20 Wigan games a season and 10-15 Stranraer. This season thats gone on its head with my role at SFC.

But suffice to say, im in a good position to call Bolton Scum B) and even then thats eased off a bit as i used to work in Bolton! ;)

Archived