Stirling Albion Fc Fans Vs Stranraer Fc Fans

Baz Mac

www.stirlingalbion.com and www.stranraerfc.co.uk have just announced that their fans will play a game before there sides meet on the 8th May 2004. It would be nice if more teams gto a fans team together. If you do stirlingalbion.com would be interested in possibly setting up a match with you if when we play you towards the end of the season. PM me if you are interested. B)

We could have Stirling Albion Fans .v. East Fife fans on a Sunday if you wanted or something like that?

We're trying to get a game arranged with the Peterhead lot too I believe.

11 a-side with preferably 2 rolling subs(this is your own option).I don't know how to register for your forum now,but I would have posted on it as well.All challenges will probably met.Anyone else?How about the F*lkirk fans?

11 a-side with preferably 2 rolling subs(this is your own option).

How about the F*lkirk fans?

Get this into the 1st division forum, sure you would get a decent reply :P I for one would be up for an 11 a side game against the great unwashed :D

FAO East Fife fans, this would probably be easiest on the Binos Forum...

www.stirlingalbion.com

We have a seperate forum for the SAFC fans team if you wish to keep us updated there?

Cheers for that Paw Broon - we'll have youz easy ;):P

We're trying to get a game arranged with the Peterhead lot too I believe.

Are you?

We've had a 6 a-side game against Aberdeen recently, beat them something like 13-11 :D struggled to get numbers for that though, so 11 might be a push, but I'll see if I can rustle up a team ;)

Are you?

We've had a 6 a-side game against Aberdeen recently, beat them something like 13-11 :D struggled to get numbers for that though, so 11 might be a push, but I'll see if I can rustle up a team ;)

Maybe it was Forfar then!!

I'm sure we could fix something up with Peterhead though!

Archived