Scotland V Austria

St Sid

Austria have been of limited interest since their current coach Hans Krankl was cracking them in as a player. Their adopted African player who's name escapes me is their only exciting player and it doesn't look like he is coming over. :rolleyes:

Mibbae McFadden will produce some excitement in spite of an otherwise dull squad, however the Austrians are a physical side, which means McFadden should be back in the dressing room fairly sharpish:

Scotland squad

N Alexander, Douglas, Gallacher, G Alexander, Dailly, Malcolm, Pressley, Webster, Wilkie, Burley, Cameron, Gemmill, Devlin, Lambert, Naysmith, Smith, Crawford, Hutchison, McFadden, Miller, Thompson.

Following the embaressing crowd for the ICT cup tie it looks like we could be in for a record low for a Scottish International. :rolleyes: Makes all those millions that could have invested to support the development of Scottish football well spent. <_<

But the whole point of going to Scotland games is the pre-match drinking binge. Take a half day and you can kill two birds with one stone. :D

I'm on a premanent half-day. :lol: The football would only interupt the binge. Plus bevvy is a big enough depressant. :P

Guest diamond geezer 296

Good luck to the lads wot ever the attendance tonight.

I predict a 2-1 victory for the Scot's

OK everyone, quick show of hands.... would your team beat Scotland???

As a Falkirk fan, i can honestly say that if we (Falkirk) played us (Scotland), we(Falkirk) would hump us (Scotland). Scotland played like a Third Division team, although the guy next to me assured me that Peterhead could have given them a run for their money.

I really should have thought that through better.

Anyway, i can't believe i went to watch that p*sh (Scotland). :angry:

Confusewd as f"k now as Gemmell looked like he had a good game. :blink:

Seriously though, perhaps its time he led Scotland's midfield. please discuss :lol:

Sorry Sidney, but no. You'll regret posting that when your post-Wednesday binge hangover sets in. :D

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Utter Pish.

All the first division one teams could have beaten Scotland last night.

Berti Vogts MUST do the honourable thing and resign NOW.

We MUST get Walter Smith in charge before it's too late and we drop out of the top 100.

The Germans will put a MINIMUM of six past us in June.

And Berti's answer? ..................."We must get closer".

w**k

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guest mabozza ricci

Wattie Smith is as much a football manager as i am Jennifer Lopez' bit on the side. the guy has all the attributes to be a first class assistant manager,and is a very very likeable man, far more so than Advocaat or McLeish have been in the **** job. However, how many millions did the guy spend to make Rangers a force in Europe, and time after time failed? Fair enough he was only trying to do his job the best way, but he also did largely igonre the many talented youg Scots he could have picked. Barry Ferguson didnt make his full debut til 21 which is the time a player of his calibre sould have been a regular,and Chaz Miller was about as close as Scotland has had to a Gazza in years. Dont get me wrong he picked many Scots in his Gers team, Goram, Gough, McLaren,Cleland, McCall, Iain Ferguson, Durrant, Robertson, Durie and McCoist, (only one short of an eleven) but when it came to the crunch in Europe (which is where Scotland will and should be judged) he ditched most of them to go foreign. My ideal pairingwould be Joe Jordan and Gordon McQueen, with Smith as the under 21s boss (get Burns to f**k as well).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mabozza ricci

Yes he did, as soon as the rule was dropped. Thats why Rangers failed in Europe, and indeed are STLL failing in Europe!

Archived