What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

I beg to differ. The Final Countdown is a great song, with admittedly inane lyrics. A bit like Way oh Way You're In The Army... Now.

Can't stand the Final Countdown. Watched the film beforehand, then heard there was a song. Huge disapointment.

Listening to Radio 1. They're doing a John Peel tribute all night, and playing a lot of Peel's favourite bands.

I've just started listening to the 11-1 tribute programme. I'm still in shock. It's hard to believe that he's gone. Normally when a 'celebrity' dies I couldn't give a rats ass but this is different. A sad, sad day. :(

I've just started listening to the 11-1 tribute programme. I'm still in shock. It's hard to believe that he's gone. Normally when a 'celebrity' dies I couldn't give a rats ass but this is different. A sad, sad day. :(

Reaching the tail end of it now.

Some of the listeners stories have been just wonderful. He touched so many people.

I'd agree, celebrity deaths are ten-a-penny but Peely is such a hero to so many people and I am going to miss him so very much.

The new Nancy Sinatra album........quality.

Heard her excellent version of 'Let Me Kiss You' on the Blue Room at the w/end. Is the rest of the album of a similar standard?

You know, John Peel used to say that the best jukebox he had ever heard was in Nice and Sleazy in Glasgow... I'll have to check it out again some time.

Head that said too. I haven't been in Sleazy's for a good while though.