What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

My Desire - Augustus Pablo feat John Holt

Colin M if you liked the Burning Spear dub album then you should check out some Augustus Pablo, he's amazing

I've got King Tubby meets Rockers Uptown, it's fantastic. Also a couple of Lee Perry produced tracks on the Arkology set, also amazing! What else is worth getting? "East of the River Nile" is one that keeps getting mentioned.

I've got King Tubby meets Rockers Uptown, it's fantastic. Also a couple of Lee Perry produced tracks on the Arkology set, also amazing! What else is worth getting? "East of the River Nile" is one that keeps getting mentioned.

It's one of his more well known ones, here's a youtube clip of

, I've got 2 of his albums, The Great Pablo which is a best of compilation and Dubbing in a Africa which imo is much better than the compilation, Dubing in A Africa is entirely instrumental whereas his best of has a few guest singers on it. Theres a few more youtube clips there which are not too bad, Java is a great one also

It's one of his more well known ones, here's a youtube clip of
, I've got 2 of his albums, The Great Pablo which is a best of compilation and Dubbing in a Africa which imo is much better than the compilation, Dubing in A Africa is entirely instrumental whereas his best of has a few guest singers on it. Theres a few more youtube clips there which are not too bad, Java is a great one also

Clip sounds good, it's right up my street. Getting into more and more dub and reggae recently, I'll definitely be checking out more of him! :)

Clip sounds good, it's right up my street. Getting into more and more dub and reggae recently, I'll definitely be checking out more of him! :)

Good stuff, let me know how you get on with that B)