What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

It sounds half finished. Probably because it is. I don't think it's his best work, but it carries a resonance which his more accessable work sometimes lack. It's very dark, which should be expected, I suppose.

Surely not a disagreement between the two members of the music police? :rolleyes:

Would you have gone to such great lenghts to sound mildly enthusiastic about it if it was being hailed by someone outwith your music police? I think not.

Surely not a disagreement between the two members of the music police? :rolleyes:

Would you have gone to such great lenghts to sound mildly enthusiastic about it if it was being hailed by someone outwith your music police? I think not.

Very balanced - a chip on both shoulders :rolleyes:

Teenage Fanclub - Like a Virgin

More and more delusional with every post. Superb!

And I'm LOVING the signature :D

Mylo - Drop the Pressure

More and more delusional with every post. Superb!

However you spin it LJ, the publics' perception of the music police is a force at odds with itself.

:P

And I'm LOVING the signature.

I'm also noticing you're pathetic attempt to inspire confidence in said music police police with your signature.

:lol:

I'm also noticing you're pathetic attempt to inspire confidence in said music police police with your signature.

:lol:

I can't believe you take this seriously :P

I think the Music Police thing is a bit of a light hearted laugh, I don't honestly care what you listen to! However it seems to be doing a grand job of winding a few people up :D

Can you be more specific? What kind of Rave? A particular DJ perhaps?

Well, some of the best DJ's are probably DJ Rankin, DJ Pulse and DJ Nogitaclue, all of which are impressive, if you ask me. :rolleyes: