What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

The Police.

Playing loud music to such an extent that it wakes your neighbours from their sleep at 2am in the morning is conveniently called breach of the peace and a criminal offence.

Go for it.

Thank you Sam. Thing is it started at 12am. :(

I was looking on the council'swebsite and they have no wayof reporting this to! :blink:

Thanks again. :D

Thank you Sam. Thing is it started at 12am. :(

I was looking on the council'swebsite and they have no wayof reporting this to! :blink:

Thanks again. :D

Are you going to do it?

The police can only really act if they catch them, so your best bet is - if it's currently keeping you awake - to phone them. You can also phone the council and ask to speak to someone about nuisance neighbours, but I guess they could only really do anything if these neighbours paid rent ot the council and did not own their property. If they own the property then it's your own problem, really. You could also take them to court if it's a persistent thing. :D

Edited by SaintSam

Are you going to do it?

The police can only really act if they catch them, so your best bet is - if it's currently keeping you awake - to phone them. You can also phone the council and ask to speak to someone about nuisance neighbours, but I guess they could only really do anything if these neighbours paid rent ot the council and did not own their property. If they own the property then it's your own problem, really. You could also take them to court if it's a persistent thing. :D

Just going to call them now. The last time they did this they didn't stop till gone 5am!

Thanks again for the advice. :D

You're not getting any sleep, but refuse to dial 999? :wacko:

It's emergancy calls only on that one! :unsure:

Seems i may have to call the one in dundee just to speak to someone in Perth. I have looked on the police website and it seems the one just up the road from us doesn't have a phone number. :lol:

It's emergancy calls only on that one! :unsure:

Seems i may have to call the one in dundee just to speak to someone in Perth. I have looked on the police website and it seems the one just up the road from us doesn't have a phone number. :lol:

Do that then. :D

Guest thebullywee

TUNE! I mind getting very swaty and jumpy when that came on! I think I nearly fell over during the guitar solo! :D

Nick Valensi, Best guitarist EVER!

Bluetones - Bluetonic