The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Peter Henry Davidson

Great atmosphere.

I would really like to see Leeds do it will need some sort of lead going up there though.

Its great entertainment, great pace and commitment with the odd flash of skill.

1-0 at Half time Leeds will have to come out all guns blazing now.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Shocking defensive display by Leeds, we are all over the place and we look like we could loose a few more goals. That said, they have a keeper playing his best game this season and they scored from a bit of luck, so perhaps tonight is not going to be our night.

Previous play offs we have lost the first goal and came back, so not too worried yet, I also think some of the Carlisle players are giving their all for this game, where are some of ours aren't just yet and this may work in our favour on Thursday.

Macca has some work to do to get the defence working and allowing the midfield to attack rather than support the defence.

What a disgrace Carlisle fans are, only a few hundred at ER and they returned loads of tickets, shame on them.

Gut feeling final result, 0-2 :(

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

We have come back from the worst performance this season and Carlisle can't have as much luck as they did again, their goalie has played his greatest game. I know we are behind, but at 1-2 I reckon we can take them at Carlisle on Thursday and win the leg 2-3.

LEEDS LEEDS SUPER LEEDS, SUPER LEEDS UNITED

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Surely now the Leeds fans will have realized what i have been saying for months ? - Your a League One team and a diddy one at that ! :lol:

LOL

Why not do the honourable thing and leave this world you fucking p***k. :lol:

Sets up a good second leg, cant see Leeds going through on tonights performance though.

Tell me why did Leeds play route all night and then in the 95th minute start to over play it :huh: