The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Lack of invention in midfield and lack of urgency throughout by Leeds.

To be fair that lack of imagination on midfield was caused by a very poor defensive display, especially by Huntington and a general lack of ability in players such as Howson and Kilkenny. The midfield always had to check back to support the defence, so this effected Leeds as an attacking team, not sure why they were so bad tonight, Carlilse had a massive amount of luck,their first goal was a shot that hit their players arse and the free kick that hit their players head when it was clearly going in, showed they had all the luck.

I reckon many of the Leeds players didn't turn up tonight and won't have another bad game like that, where as Carlisel players have run their socks off all night (perhaps lifted by playing at a ground with a crowd!) and will tire on Thursday night.

With Freedman we always have a chance and I reckon we will see a different Leeds performance on Thursday.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Why not do the honourable thing and leave this world you fucking p***k. :lol:

How unbelievably lame of you - as per usual.

The best thing your club could probably do just now is leave the world,your club is joke.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
How unbelievably lame of you - as per usual.

The best thing your club could probably do just now is leave the world,your club is joke.

You know what to do, go and do it... :lol::lol: ,

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Sets up a good second leg, cant see Leeds going through on tonights performance though.

Tell me why did Leeds play route all night and then in the 95th minute start to over play it :huh:

Due to very poor defence and midfield having to come back all the time, we then had no midfield going forward.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Our mentality should win us the cup. :)

:lol::lol: ..Not going to waste time with tits like you, your a p***k and I think you would be better being gone, so the rest is up to you! :lol:

Leeds supporters :lol:

Maybe someone should tell them that ironic cheers don't really work when every single decision is going your way and you're getting free-kicks every twenty seconds.

In fairness to Leeds the supporters mainly stuck with their side even when 2 down and they turned up in numbers, the goal at the end certainly makes for a dramatic second leg, should have been down to 10 at the end though, hopefully the FA will have another look at that as Hughes went on liek a grade A cock, not unlike our Rinky.

By the way was Huntingdon getting booed?

I think they booed a couple of the substitutions. Took off two of the best players in Beckford and Prutton and put on that big fucking idiot Kandol (he's pish) so it was quite strange.

The Irish lad Kilkenny is a wee greetin-faced p***k, btw.

Funniest nights entertainment I've had in years.

Marching on to Hereford.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
I agree on both counts, how the ref didn't send him off I have no idea :huh:

Yeh, and perhaps the ref of Sunday should have done the same to Scholes. Funny how refs see things! :ass

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

We are Leeds, we are Leeds, we are Leeds.....

Marching on together, were going to see you win.....

Leeds Leeds super Leeds, Super Leeds United.....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D