The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Come on Histon!!!

Beckford looked pretty useful tonight, took his 2nd goal for Leeds very well. What a howler by Northampton's keeper for you're 3rd (I think, I lost count) and should have done better for Beckford's 3rd, he went down far to early.

Was like a League 1 team v Conference South oppo today, all to easy for Leeds. Commentator was on another planet deeming Lucas's save World class.

ps England must be as bad as us, since the Northampton keeper has been called up to their U21 squad :lol:

Edited by DJP

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_atten..._football_clubs

not bad for a 3rd division team, who vastly overcharge their fans

I sincerely hope your being funny, if not you have lost basic touch with reality of a Leeds fan.

The statistics may say something, but the reality is another.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
If you go to leeds united world forum you can see pics that one lad took last night from the players meeting the disabled leeds supporters.

Bates is currently getting his legal team to look into whether or not he could charge wheelchair fans per axle! ;)

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Enough is enough, this team are quite simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I have serious questions about Macca's ability as a manager and I now think the time is right to look at dropping the defence, as we are now seriously looking at another play off bollox again.

Shite defence = crap team and that is Leeds United FC.

Simply not good enough and time is running out for Macca and FECKING BATES.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom