The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Alright Boys, the Falkirk Whites were just created for our boys trip to my home city of Leeds this weekend.....we are planning our next trip in March for the Forest game at Elland Road!! You're more than welcome to join on board, you just missed an amazing weekend there!.....only one thing to mention....if you want to come, I hope you can drink!! MOT! ;-)

Alright Boys, the Falkirk Whites were just created for our boys trip to my home city of Leeds this weekend.....we are planning our next trip in March for the Forest game at Elland Road!! You're more than welcome to join on board, you just missed an amazing weekend there!.....only one thing to mention....if you want to come, I hope you can drink!! MOT! ;-)

How many went down on Saturday?

To keep us from going to court Cellino gives Radio Yorkshire broadcasting rights for both home and away games for the next 5 years.

If the rumours are true that Bates owns both ER and TA, then for Cellino to but back ER and dispose of TA,Cellino has to deal with Bates unfortunately.

Anyway a few facts gleaned from the publications:
73: the number of businesses setup by Ken Bates with Shaun Harvey listed as a director. 9 still actively listing both as directors
117: the number of businesses registered by Ken Bates using Yvonne Allen as a founding director
27: the number of different countries used by Ken Bates to register a new business.
120: the number of hours between Astor IH appointed administrators KPMG putting Leeds United up for sale, and Ken Bates repurchasing the club

Isn't it time some journalists did some investigative journalism on these issues to show us you really do support LUFC. Or do we have to rely on a dedicated fan that is Simon who lives in Canada.

Simon's website link:- http://www.2900miles.com/#

Imagine the Leeds support feel the same way as we do, and just want these rip off merchants and spivs to get the f*ck out of their club!!

Id like Ken Bates to f**k off and for our owner not to be a crazy Italian who thinks he can manage the side as well