The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Never seen this part of the forum before but would just like to categorically state that Leeds United Football Club PLC are SHITE.

And it was Cardiff who pushed them over the edge of the slippery slope, top of the Prem, latter stages of Champions League and along come the mighty Bluebirds to get it right fuckin up them and send them on the way to their eventual demise.

Oh and just so you know it was Barcelona Sam Hammam said City would be bigger than, not Manure.

"I dont fear going back to Elland Road with Manchester United, I played at Ninian Park last season" - Rio Ferdinand.

Time you left..... :lol: your useless pathetic middle class pretend weigie from Bearsden. :lol: TWAT.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Read my post again you bitter retarded fud!!!

Sorry, I don't do mental ages of 6 years, perhaps you should get your mother to help! :lol:

I hope Leeds go up despite the 15pts reduction. legal or otherwise Bates was trying a fast one getting the points off after relegation was inevitable last season. Morally the points reduction should stand and Leeds are still good enough to go up despite it.

They put in place a CVA without telling anyone which is a flagrant breach of league rules.

Interesting that they get docked 15 points for trying to manipulate the system and yet nothing happened to them when Revie bribed his way to a league championship.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
They put in place a CVA without telling anyone which is a flagrant breach of league rules.

Interesting that they get docked 15 points for trying to manipulate the system and yet nothing happened to them when Revie bribed his way to a league championship.

You really are a first class twat. Were you dropped from a height when you were young?

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Does anyone know EXACTLY what Leeds were actually docked 15 points for, other than the continually stated 'breach of insolvency' rules?

Which rule did they note adhere to?

A certificate which had never been raised before suddenly became a big issue for the League One Chairman, it meant without it Leeds couldn't operate in the League.

Once cheating scum, always cheating scum!!! :P

A certificate which had never been raised before suddenly became a big issue for the League One Chairman, it meant without it Leeds couldn't operate in the League.

To be honest i'm starting to think it'll be better if we don't get ANY points returned as all it will probably mean is we would possibly be playing a different team in the play-offs.

Then we can get it right up the Football League and all the other strange anti-leeds craters when we win the Final.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
To be honest i'm starting to think it'll be better if we don't get ANY points returned as all it will probably mean is we would possibly be playing a different team in the play-offs.

Then we can get it right up the Football League and all the other strange anti-leeds craters when we win the Final.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER.

I don't know any Leeds fans who actually think we will get any points back, that doesn't mean you shouldn't fight your cause and Leeds are perfectly entitled to do so.

If we get the full 15 points back we are automatically promoted and will fight for the league title with Swansea, if we get 5 points back then we are above Southend on goal difference with 2 games to go (in play offs) with a maximum 81 points to reach, which could make us finish 2nd if everyone above us lost every remaining game. It looks like we may play Nottm Forest in the play offs.

THE CVA WAS NEVER PUT IN PLACE DUE TO HMRC DECIDING AT THE LAST MINUTE NOT TO AGREE TO IT.

THIS MEANT WE COULD NOT START THE SEASON AS THE COURT CASE WAS NOT DUE TILL EARLY SEPTEMBER.

SO THE ADMINISTRATOR THEN PUT THE CLUB UP FOR SALE BUT HMRC WOULD ONLY ACCEPT KEN BATES CONSORTIUM AS OWNERS.

THIS DULY HAPPENED SO LEEDS GOT THE GOLDEN SHARE FROM THE LEAGUE TO PLAY THIS SEASON.

THE LEAGUE THEN DECIDE THAT AS WE DIDNT LEAVE ADMINISTRATION IN THE RIGHT WAY THEY WOULD DEDUCT US 15 POINTS.

HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THE LEAGUE AND HMRC WERE TRYING TO KEEPS US FROM PLAYING SO GOING OUT OF BUSINESS.