The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Tatty Boabie
Hopefully I'll be able to sell my spare ticket when I get to Leeds

Have you got two?

I need them for me and my girlfriend.

Have you got two?

I need them for me and my girlfriend.

I've got 2, one for me - sorry bud, ain't falling on my sword for this one ;)

edited to add, the tickets are in the corner of the kop and the east stand - £20 for the spare (cost price)

Edited by TranentBRFC

To be honest i'm starting to think it'll be better if we don't get ANY points returned as all it will probably mean is we would possibly be playing a different team in the play-offs.

Then we can get it right up the Football League and all the other strange anti-leeds craters when we win the Final.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER.

Aye,when you reach a real final. B)

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Oh God, I'd so love it to see us going up and then next season to see Cardiff, Watford and Sheffield United relegated...please :lol:

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Paolo Di Canio

If we don't get the 15 back, though my optimism slightly increased after the weekend cos we can't win the league, then I've got a bus planned for Wembley returning via Leeds when we win the play-off final, 10 tickets sorted

You really are a first class twat. Were you dropped from a height when you were young?

Yes but at least it knocked the sense into me not to support a team of thugs and cheats. :lol:

Oh God, I'd so love it to see us going up and then next season to see Cardiff, Watford and Sheffield United relegated...please :lol:

As a Hornet I have to say the best game I've ever seen was the playoff final when the Leeds scum bottled it big style and the golden boys thrashed them,

remind me of the score? :lol::lol::lol: - :angry:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
As a Hornet I have to say the best game I've ever seen was the playoff final when the Leeds scum bottled it big style and the golden boys thrashed them,

remind me of the score? :lol::lol::lol: - :angry:

Ahh, the team without midfield, hoofman style of football, gets you up and then down again. Is there a connection between Watford & Stirling Albion? Both teams could be called The Yo-Yo's.

Difference is Leeds will go back to the EPL in a few years and stay there, perhaps even get into the UEFA Cup, whilst the hoofman style of teams i.e. Sheffield United, Watford etc go straight back down. :lol:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Extra 850 tickets for the west stand go on sale on wednesday from the west stand ticket office a case of 1st come 1st served.

Commiserations Loon, hope yer team do better next season. Noticed Tom Hendrie wants the Forfar job.. :huh:

Still look forward to the mighty Leeds marching on... :thumsup2

Is there a connection between Watford & Stirling Albion?

You tell me, you are the self proclaimed expert on the Albion

....well until you threw your toys out of the pram, aint that right Fieldy old boy :rolleyes:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
You tell me, you are the self proclaimed expert on the Albion

....well until you threw your toys out of the pram, aint that right Fieldy old boy :rolleyes:

Sorry I forgot your educational level, you have yet again misunderstood the question! :lol:

Perhaps you don't actually watch football, you just enjoy the drinking and singing with the boys!!

Well I'll give you 10 out of 10 for consistency, your posts are always shite... :lol::lol:

Last Question, why are you not at the Day Centre?

Why do Leeds want to go up, from a diddy club view point it will be good in league one next season.

Potentially Forest and Leeds still in league 1. Then Leicester or Southampton coming down.

From a Swindon view point, 2 close trips to Cheltenham away and Bristol Rovers (who are ground sharing with Cheltenham, unable to share with us due to crowd trouble in past few seasons). Should Wycombe go up, another good away day, Strip club by the ground. Short trips to MK Dons and Northampton as well. London trips to Orient and Millwall.

Final game v Millwall on Saturday. Could be alot of trouble. Our main pub will be closed from 2pm-5pm on Saturday under police advice. On Saturday we had Gillingham away, Oxford were away at Ebsfleet. Oxford's casual element met up with Millwall. Around 80 or so Oxford/Millwall then attacked lesser Swindon numbers in London later that night. 3 Swindon lads in hospital, 6 requiring treatment at the scene. Quite a violent attack by all reports (although, all casuals involved, so I am sure not much sympathy going about). Swindon and Oxford will always hate each other, but from a Swindon view point, probably not a good thing becoming enemies with Millwall. Pretty sure saturday will go trouble free, only a mad man would get involved.

No offence Leeds, but I hope you don't go up, Always nice to see a packed county ground, Leeds have that pulling factor appeal. On a serious note though, you deserve to go up, Made up so much ground, spent very little and would be fighting for the title on the final day if it wasn't for your deduction. (Think you will get 5 points back. No chance 15. I know you were deducted 10 last season before last game. Still think your self lucky. Ken Bates got Swindon relegated 2 divisions, so not to much sympathy towards him)

Edited by DJP

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Why do Leeds want to go up,

With respect to every other League One team, Leeds are a club that not long ago looked at failure being not getting into the Champions League. We hit the buffers due to financial mismanagement and have suffered the consequences since, now that we have a chance to comeback we will grab it with both hands. I hope to see Leeds back in the EPL within the next 3 seasons and with the financial support that will hopefully come to the club should we achieve that, then we can start once again challenging for the Champions League places.

Although Nottm Forest have a better record in Europe that us, it should be noted it was a long time ago whilst our was only 5 seasons ago.