Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Ante post. So if it pulls out, say goodbye to your money.

40/1 on William hill. 16/1 on Bet365. 33/1 on most other sites.

Juddmonte Oaks, June 8th

Cruel Sea

At 40/1 common sense tells you to bet Each Way. Good luck if you fancy it

Both winners. Was going to do a £2.50 double but site crashed :(, Had to settle for two £5 singles

Gutted, Always use bet365, but using left over money in William Hill a/c. I didn't know weather to cheer or cry when it won at 10/1

Massive price for such a good horse.

A wins a win though mate, something i could do with at this moment in time.Even had a look at that horse but left it after it drifted and noticed your 1st selection won but i didn't think you would get them both in, more the fool me!!!

Hope your lucky streak continues ( ya jammy c**t :P )

Edited by wee livi clyde

Ante post. So if it pulls out, say goodbye to your money.

40/1 on William hill. 16/1 on Bet365. 33/1 on most other sites.

Juddmonte Oaks, June 8th

Cruel Sea

At 40/1 common sense tells you to bet Each Way. Good luck if you fancy it

I was very impressed with Sail today at Chester, I like the look of her at 14s. Good luck with your bet though!

Have been told to fill my boots on MULTIDIMENSIONAL (2.15 Chester) today. Will have come on a ton from its last run and they will not hear of defeat for it today.

Also 7.10 Great Leighs, GRAND VIZIER is expected to go well, and is 11/1 at the moment.

Good luck all.

Have been told to fill my boots on MULTIDIMENSIONAL (2.15 Chester) today. Will have come on a ton from its last run and they will not hear of defeat for it today.

Heard a lot about this horse in other places online. on it at 6/4.

Escape Route in the 13.45 at Chester is my only other selection im posting today, im not confident about the rest.

Going to do a lucky 15 on the ch4 races from Chester today. Looks quite tricky to be honest.

1.45 Bahaar Shumaal 9/2

2.15 Multidimensional 6/4

2.45 All the Aces 14/1

3.15 Huzzah 8/1

One win in the last gets me my stake back! How pointless. Have to agree with the posts above, what a poor run from Multidimensional.

Guest SjA
One win in the last gets me my stake back! How pointless. Have to agree with the posts above, what a poor run from Multidimensional.

I had the winner in the 1345 at Chester Mull of Dubai. At 10/1 only bet of the day and a nice return. :D:D:D:D

Also 7.10 Great Leighs, GRAND VIZIER is expected to go well, and is 11/1 at the moment.

Good luck all.

First one was a total flop, but made up for it with the second. A bit gutted that i only got 10/1 and its SP was 16/1 but a win is a win!

Nice one Cabbage B)

First one was a total flop, but made up for it with the second. A bit gutted that i only got 10/1 and its SP was 16/1 but a win is a win!

Nice one Cabbage B)

Forgot the promotion at the moment to pay out at SP if its over the odds you took. Bonus :D:D