Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Why????

Couldnt write reasoning at that point as I was on my way out, back now though :D

A guy I know does speed ratings (I'm currently in the process of learning to do them myself) and has been extremely successful in the last year or so at finding winners. He has Cartimandua rated very highly from last season, and he duly came out and won first time out this year at a very tasty 4/1. The selection had the well fancied MANZILA left behind in a different planet last season, and although that horse may have improved this season, I believe Catimandua to have it held, even though Nicholls is a man to be feared when he goes on Irish raids. The jockey gets on well with the horse, having ridden it to victory the last twice. I am concerned about the Bolger runner, as his string are in cracking form and MYGIRLSOPHIE appears to be improving rapidly. I still rate CARTIMANDUA as a great bet tonight, currently 7/2.

Edited by Cabbage

How's things on the job front DJP.How was the big bad boss?

Been put off for a few days.

:lol: You have DJP itus

:lol: Sure he will never be that bad

ps just browsing the page, not betting on anything. Just renewed my season ticket and bought a few bits for my up-coming holiday so really need to lay off the gambling (although will be buying some lotto tickets later :lol:)

Sorry mate,cant help myself.......

Glencalvie 33/1 3 Places

1/4 Odds Won

Best Odds applied, price updated to SP.

Unit Stake: 0.75 EW Stake: 1.50 Returns: 32.44

Total Stake: 1.50 Total Returns: 32.44

:D

Currently foaming at the mouth!!!

:lol:

Nahh seriously, well done fella. Know you like your big priced horses. Good to see some come in, Just preferably not at my expense :lol:

Currently foaming at the mouth!!!

Nahh seriously, well done fella. Know you like your big priced horses. Good to see some come in, Just preferably not at my expense :lol:

Also had Marko Jadeo in the 4.20, shame it wasn't a double :( i could of retired from this mugs game :rolleyes:

Im going up to bet Cabbage's tip I have been on a winner with him before so I am not a jinx :lol:

Edited by seamus