Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

I got Cabbages tip at 7/2 and also stuck a lucky 15 on

Stioic Leader 8.20

Smokin Bea 6.40

Sir Edwin Landserr 7.40

Mixing 9.10

Good luck to everyone :)

Silly money down, Silly money bet on Cabbages tip.

Off to wash my car, then to put it on Auto Trader. Anyone want a Golf?

lol Got an image of you going around town in a horse driven cart,get someone else to pick the horse or you wont go anywhere in a hurry :lol:

Edited by wee livi clyde

:(

My choice to bet on it. Really thinking hard about giving up on the horses. At least until after my holiday. No idea what I will do to fill the boredom gap though.

Good luck with future tips

My choice to bet on it. Really thinking hard about giving up on the horses. At least until after my holiday. No idea what I will do to fill the boredom gap though.

Good luck with future tips

Do you usually bet this much on horses during the football season and this is just normal? or are you filling the void of not having any football by betting on horses?

I barely bet on horses all season, but since the end of the football season, been on them everyday, just because the football seasons finished and horses help make the day at work go a bit faster and helps fill the void. Im glad Euro 08 starts on saturday, hopefully I'll be able to use it to get off horses a bit. I think if i was to go into next season betting this much on horses as well as football, I'd be bankrupt in no time :unsure:

Do you usually bet this much on horses during the football season and this is just normal? or are you filling the void of not having any football by betting on horses?

I barely bet on horses all season, but since the end of the football season, been on them everyday, just because the football seasons finished and horses help make the day at work go a bit faster and helps fill the void. Im glad Euro 08 starts on saturday, hopefully I'll be able to use it to get off horses a bit. I think if i was to go into next season betting this much on horses as well as football, I'd be bankrupt in no time :unsure:

Bet a fair amount on anything anytime. Tend to do alright. Have some bad days/weeks, have some good ones. But been down this road before where it spirrals out of control, so just going to try and ease myself off it for a bit. Probably one of the reason's why I renewed my season, so I don't spend every saturday gambling :lol:

No bets for me today- as has been the case since the weekend to be honest. Bankable was a nice winner then.

I'll probably get involved again tomorrow with the start of the Derby meeting at Epsom. Already got some on Getaway to win the Coronation Cup tomorrow and I'm stuck between Lush Lashes and Katiyra for the Oaks.

Also invested a wee bit in New Approach after it became apparent it would actually be going for the Drby after all. Still to look at the rest of the cards.

My :ass:lol:

Two sensible bets only :lol:

two £2 e/w and a £1 e/w double on, Total £10 - Disciplined today

7.20 Sandown

Eastern Hills 10/1

4.10 Hamilton

Saturday Boy 10/1

Edited by DJP

How's things on the job front DJP.How was the big bad boss?

Found out my job is going today. Been offered same role with the company on more money working in London. Not sure if it is for me though. Would be working 6am-6pm 4 days, 4 off, then 6pm-6am. Typical I just renew my season ticket and they come out with this! Praying something will get sorted and I will work elsewhere within my company. No other companies in my trade near me, so can't just walk into another job

Found out my job is going today. Been offered same role with the company on more money working in London. Not sure if it is for me though. Would be working 6am-6pm 4 days, 4 off, then 6pm-6am. Typical I just renew my season ticket and they come out with this! Praying something will get sorted and I will work elsewhere within my company. No other companies in my trade near me, so can't just walk into another job

Sorry to hear that mate but i presume you are young and single so the London thing wouldn't be the end of the world.

I am sure they have bookies down there.

Sorry to hear that mate but i presume you are young and single so the London thing wouldn't be the end of the world.

I am sure they have bookies down there.

Cheers

Turn 30 in just under 3 years. Don't want to still be renting at that age.

And you was right to have no faith in me :lol: Bad news makes me gamble

Two sensible bets only :lol:

two £2 e/w and a £1 e/w double on, Total £10 - Disciplined today

7.20 Sandown

Eastern Hills 10/1

4.10 Hamilton

Saturday Boy 10/1 3rd :)

1st horse placed