Main Aim 10/11 WON

3.45 Salisbury

Strategic Mover 3/1 LOST

7.15 Chester

Lucayan Dancer 7/2

8.30 Southwell

Bay Hawk 5/1

Edited by DJP

How do you manage/afford all these race meetings its not exactly your winnings that subsidize it? :lol:

If you recall SS - when we were at Ayr recently - it wasn't YOU that was backing the 42/1 winners now was it? :ass

Only down side is that the Mcdonald Brothers are appearing - can you not keep them in Ayrshire please? :o

If you recall SS - when we were at Ayr recently - it wasn't YOU that was backing the 42/1 winners now was it? :ass

Oh yes and thanks for sharing them with everyone else,oh that's right you did after the race. :P

If i had 42/1 winners i would have bought some champers for the lads just as a nice touch B) .

2 bits of info from Fallon today who supplied a 7/2 chance last night.

CHARLIE DELTA

A horse that has had plenty of runs and I don't believe this gelding has too much improvement in him but i was really taken with his win at Salisbury last time out.

He won twice at this time of year last season and is only 1lb above those winning marks. My speed figure man thinks that this horse is a good thing and i believe he has to be followed in the 5.45 Salisbury today.

MAIN AIM

A lovely looking son of Oasis Dream is well up to winning on his racecourse debut. His homework has been real whilst working up the gallops with more experienced companions.

He has to be followed in the 3.15 at Salisbury today on his way to competing in much better company!

Got a horse down to run tomorrow night at Hamilton (7.10) that I have been waiting for all season. It's a newcomer from the Bryan Smart yard and is called MASTER ROONEY. Is a very nice type, and Bryan Smart rates this one as his nicest unraced 2 yo. Take as you like. :D

Got a horse down to run tomorrow night at Hamilton (7.10) that I have been waiting for all season. It's a newcomer from the Bryan Smart yard and is called MASTER ROONEY. Is a very nice type, and Bryan Smart rates this one as his nicest unraced 2 yo. Take as you like. :D

Take.Thanks cabbage :D

had £30 on Elaine's Folly in the 3 o clock at Redcar, returning at 5/2.....suddenly my nightmare Euros yesterday seems distant!more or less recovered my money :). Fancied that Main Aim, but at 4/5 wasn't looking to bet it I dislike odds on horses.

Been given a tip for today:

Dawnhill in the 3.40 at Nottingham.

An unraced 4 year old (had injury problems) so not going to go daft on it, plus its a tip from a new source so no idea if the guy is any good with them.

I may just do a double with the horse Cabbage has mentioned.

Fallon has tipped Scuffle in the 3.10 @ Nottingham today. One of his selections won yesterday at 4/5, the other was beaten into 2nd by a nose at 11/4.

Just passing on the info- I won't be betting it as I had done a double involving Lindelaan in the same race (1st half of double has already let me down though :angry: )

Had a wee nostalgic bet on RILEY BOYS in the next race at Beverley. I had a 5 horse acca come up a couple of eyars ago, and this one was in it. Won by a shd and I will always remember the feeling of watching it win by such a small margin :lol:

Goes well at Beverley so here's hoping.

Had a wee nostalgic bet on RILEY BOYS in the next race at Beverley. I had a 5 horse acca come up a couple of eyars ago, and this one was in it. Won by a shd and I will always remember the feeling of watching it win by such a small margin :lol:

Goes well at Beverley so here's hoping.

Horses for courses boys B)

Been given a tip for today:

Dawnhill in the 3.40 at Nottingham.

An unraced 4 year old (had injury problems) so not going to go daft on it, plus its a tip from a new source so no idea if the guy is any good with them.

Well that went as expected :lol: