Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

How come you don't use Paddy Power, Bet365, William Hill to name but a few who pay you on your early price or pay out if a greater starter price

Only have a Betfair account online, but I could have put my bet on at William Hills on the High Street, but I just use Ladbrokes out of habit I suppose. Although a member of the Elite Racing Club and a browser of this thread, my punting on the horses is somewhat sporadic to say the least.

Only have a Betfair account online, but I could have put my bet on at William Hills on the High Street, but I just use Ladbrokes out of habit I suppose. Although a member of the Elite Racing Club and a browser of this thread, my punting on the horses is somewhat sporadic to say the least.

You bet a lot on football do you not,do you never take up the free bet offers?? :huh:

Yes i was having a pop at you :P

I was 2nd or 3rd in the one Silvio won i think.

No need to call me mystic meg with my accurate prediction for the tipster comp in my sig. Clearly you are jealous and your failure to win a tipster comp :lol:

Lucky 15 win only

1.15 Cheltenham Mr Big 12/1

1.50 Cheltenham The Tother One 7/2

2.25 Cheltenham Whimper 5/1

3.00 Cheltenham Earth Planet 3/1

Also done a win only patent of the 3 other horses I went for in tipster bit. I have 0 confidence in 1st horse.

Be careful or i might add a sig describing your drinking escapade at Hampden 8)

That has signaled a bed spell for takeaways since then. Dropped one pizza on the floor and more recently the wind blew my pizza out the box on my walk home. I am starting on the cider at 10:30am on Saturday, could be a few spilt chips on the train home from Bristol :lol:

I see there is a horse called Time for Rupert running at 3pm,surprised you didn't lump on. :lol:
time for rupert 3.00 chelt 12/1 ew :)
NICE lol was on it at 14s, gutted a didnt take it at 19s on bf

good shout

Thank you!

Put £10e/w at 12/1 after your tip. Papa can buy a real tree this year! :D:D:D

Hoy,how comes he gets the credit?? :lol::P