Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Only have a Betfair account online, but I could have put my bet on at William Hills on the High Street,but I just use Ladbrokes out of habit I suppose . Although a member of the Elite Racing Club and a browser of this thread, my punting on the horses is somewhat sporadic to say the least.

Slap slap & slap again!!!

Have you learned NOTHING from lurking around here?? :rolleyes:

You are BANNED from Ladbrokes until February!! :angry:

You bet a lot on football do you not,do you never take up the free bet offers?? :huh:
Slap slap & slap again!!!

Have you learned NOTHING from lurking around here?? :rolleyes:

You are BANNED from Ladbrokes until February!! :angry:

Lazy b*****d I suppose SS, cannot be arsed signing up for the offers!

Do you not like the Odds On card then? :lol:

12.10 Cheltenham Ultimate 2/1

12.45 Cheltenham Inchidaly Rock 5/6

1.15 Cheltenham French Opera 10/3

1.50 Cheltenham The Minack 9/4

Win Only Luck 15

2.25 Cheltenham Our Vic 25/1

3.05 Cheltenham Khyber Kim 10/1

3.40 Cheltenham Shalone 15/2

E/W Patent

12.20 Lingfield Open Day 6/4

12.55 Lingfield Soprano 5/1

1.25 Lingfield Me Julie 5/2

3.00 Lingfield Gabreselassie 11/2

3.35 Lingfield Voltigger Hill 2/1

Wi only lucky 31

Skippers Brig in the 2.25 at Chelters, a mate of mine just text me saying he's been given some info.

Question is, do I change my nag in the tipping comp?

I won't be as I got a e/w bet on our vic, backed it so many times, I can't not bet on it today. Good luck with yours

I dunno? what did happen I am just back from Bristol. Fucking c***s

f**k off Irene, Irene f**k off, i'll f**k you in my dreams :)

About halfway round the course, Our Vic pulled of to the right onto the wrong side of the barriers and kept racing. At first it looked like he was forced out by a stray, but the replay showed the jockey, cannae mind who was on him yesterday, seemed to take the wrong course for some reason.

He was leading at the time as well!

Two Win Only Lucky 15's

1.40 Hereford Shaking Hands 4/1

2.40 Hereford Grand Bay 9/2

3.40 Hereford Kaybeew 3/1

3.25 Kempton Lethal 4/1

3.55 Kempton Musical Script 7/1

4.55 Kempton Seek The Fair Land 2/1

2.55 Kempton Hector Spectre 6/4

12.40 Hereford Overturn 7/4

Two Win Only Lucky 15's

1.40 Hereford Shaking Hands 4/1

2.40 Hereford Grand Bay 9/2

3.40 Hereford Kaybeew 3/1

3.25 Kempton Lethal 4/1

3.55 Kempton Musical Script 7/1

4.55 Kempton Seek The Fair Land 2/1

2.55 Kempton Hector Spectre 6/4

12.40 Hereford Overturn 7/4

Explain a Lucky 15 to me. I usually only ever bet on one horse e/w, and do the coupon on a Saturday.

I'm assuming its a collection of 15 seperate bets, but could sommeone go into a bit more detail for me, and explain the likely pay out for example if I was to put on the above line.

Explain a Lucky 15 to me. I usually only ever bet on one horse e/w, and do the coupon on a Saturday.

I'm assuming its a collection of 15 seperate bets, but could sommeone go into a bit more detail for me, and explain the likely pay out for example if I was to put on the above line.

Correct, 4 singles & Trebles 6 doubles and the straight accumulator = 15 bets. So a £1 e/w lucky 15 will set you back £30 (obviously you can do it lower/higher). So as long as you get one winner you will see some returns, two winners you start to get your doubles etc.... I tend to do most my betting online due to the SP offer where as some highstreet bookies such as Ladbrokes (using my local as an example, may vary) will pay you double/treble the odds for just one winner. This is probably a really poor example, i am crap at explaining things. If you were in front of me and I had a peice of paper it would be a lot easier. In my last work I showed the folk there how to work out the accumulators and they all deemed me a genius :lol:. No surprise the place went bust last year :lol::(

Edit * For the record I think a lucky 15 is a bit of a mugs bet and you are looking at chief mug. A patent is probably a better bet in all honesty. End of the day, like anything, the less bets the more the odds are in your favour.

Edited by DJP

Correct, 4 singles & Trebles 6 doubles and the straight accumulator = 15 bets. So a £1 e/w lucky 15 will set you back £30 (obviously you can do it lower/higher). So as long as you get one winner you will see some returns, two winners you start to get your doubles etc.... I tend to do most my betting online due to the SP offer where as some highstreet bookies such as Ladbrokes (using my local as an example, may vary) will pay you double/treble the odds for just one winner. This is probably a really poor example, i am crap at explaining things. If you were in front of me and I had a peice of paper it would be a lot easier. In my last work I showed the folk there how to work out the accumulators and they all deemed me a genius :lol: . No surprise the place went bust last year :lol::(

Edit * For the record I think a lucky 15 is a bit of a mugs bet and you are looking at chief mug. A patent is probably a better bet in all honesty. End of the day, like anything, the less bets the more the odds are in your favour.

Cheers, thats mmore or less what I thought. :smartass

had el dancer, thought it was going to nick it going over the last but didnt really challenge in the home straight... :(

I must admit I thought El Dancer was nailing him on the run in, but he couldn't get to him at all.

Taken a chance on Dawn Choir in the next, fingers crossed.