Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Shit :(

Like I hinted at yesterday, it's time to give up with horses and stick to football.

Time to ditch football and carry on with the horses :lol:

Seriously though mate, hope you are not to much out of pocket

Achh well,its all on your certainty in the last DJP to get a double oot my trixie :D

Sticking to 20 e/w on it not increased yet, need this to come in to get back into profit for the past few days. Place no good as like yesterday, will waste it on bad bets :lol:

Seriously though mate, hope you are not to much out of pocket

Nah just double the usual daily amount I allow myself, so not much. Had a spare £9 lying in my account, so for a final fling, I've chucked it on Very Well Red E/W on top of the £10 I already have on it.

Nah just double the usual daily amount I allow myself, so not much. Had a spare £9 lying in my account, so for a final fling, I've chucked it on Very Well Red E/W on top of the £10 I already have on it.

Fingers crossed. Although the more the day goes on, the less and less confident I feel.

Just had a read over the form in the last at Southwell lads, and have to say that FAV - TOP CROFT looks extremley well in today.

TOP CROFT won it's last 2 races on the allweather, all be it at a weaker class. However on its 2nd last outing the 2 horses it beat into 2nd and 3rd have both since re-appeared to win class 6 events.

Going to have a bet on it in, and also reverse forecast it with your selection too.

Guys,

Think I have found a good E/W shot in the first at WOLVERHAMPTON tonight. A wee bit of reasoning to back it up.

Its form over last 5 races reads 1-2-2-3-6. First of all it's last run when finishing 6th of 7 can be overlooked as it was over a shorter trip and @ SOUTHWELL which is a lot different to WOLVES.

It's other 3 runs were all at WOLVERHAMPTON, and over the same trip as tonight but at a better class (class 5, tonight is class 6). When finishing 2nd twice in a row, was only 2nd by a SHORT HEAD on each occassion, and whe 3rd went off 13/8 FAV. Been off track since 09/02/09, but returns tonight with great track form.

6:20 - WOLVERHAMPTON - MULLITOVERMAURICE - 25/1

Guys,

Think I have found a good E/W shot in the first at WOLVERHAMPTON tonight. A wee bit of reasoning to back it up.

Its form over last 5 races reads 1-2-2-3-6. First of all it's last run when finishing 6th of 7 can be overlooked as it was over a shorter trip and @ SOUTHWELL which is a lot different to WOLVES.

It's other 3 runs were all at WOLVERHAMPTON, and over the same trip as tonight but at a better class (class 5, tonight is class 6). When finishing 2nd twice in a row, was only 2nd by a SHORT HEAD on each occassion, and whe 3rd went off 13/8 FAV. Been off track since 09/02/09, but returns tonight with great track form.

6:20 - WOLVERHAMPTON - MULLITOVERMAURICE - 25/1

I'm on! 16/1 only £5 e/w for me though