Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Kauto Star pished it. Ruby didn't even have to try too hard. On that form, the only horse on the planet who can come close is Denman and even then it would take the Star to be a bit below par to beat it. Went off at 8/13 today, may as well have been 1/100 in that field.

I've been reading some analysis from some guy I know and he thinks that through a line of form through Barbers Shop, Kauto would beat Denman by 4L at the moment.

All hypothetical of course as other factors will be involved on the day, but you just have to admire the performance today and to win 4 straight King Georges is just incredible.

It was a terrific ride from Ruby Walsh on Kauto, and a very deserved win.

When he and Nerkat (sp?), were coming round the bend, you could see that Ruby/Kauto was just waiting for the right moment to 'pounce' as-it-were, Nerkat tired and was being really pushed, and from then on in, there was only one winner. It was then just a case of Kauto jumping the remaining fences wo win by the handsome distance that he did.

It was a terrific ride from Ruby Walsh on Kauto, and a very deserved win.

When he and Nerkat (sp?), were coming round the bend, you could see that Ruby/Kauto was just waiting for the right moment to 'pounce' as-it-were, Nerkat tired and was being really pushed, and from then on in, there was only one winner. It was then just a case of Kauto jumping the remaining fences wo win by the handsome distance that he did.

Aye Nacarat.

We are probably talking about the greatest NH horse of all time here, well he will be when he wins the Gold Cup in March ;)

Anyone got any tips for the Welsh National today?

I quite liked the look of Iris De Balme until it was recently pulled out, and now I'm fancying the Irish raider Operation Houdini. I keep backing Hello Bud and cant catch the fecker on the day, and to make it worse I didn't do him when he won the Scottish National :(

Edited by Galajambo

I quite liked the look of Iris De Balme until it was recently pulled out, and now I'm fancying the Irish raider Operation Houdini. I keep backing Hello Bud and cant catch the fecker on the day, and to make it worse I didn't do him when he won the Scottish National :(

Im going for the tother one, 6/1 at the moment

I did 8)

Think i actually tipped him on here. Maybe you'll take my tips more seriously in future. :lol:

Edited by stevenston saint

I did 8)

Think i actually tipped him on here. Maybe you'll take my tips more seriously in future. :lol:

I am sure the real version goes along the lines of you bet on him as you liked his name!!!! :lol:

Oh and Cuthbert for Scotland

:angry: Just checked weather for Newbury, Heavy Rain

Edited by DJP