Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Ok guys. Why when a race meeting is off due to the weather does it say xxx meeting has been 'abandoned' and not' cancelled'? Abandoned would imply that the race meeting has already started when it clearly hasnt?

Is this just some sort of racing terminology or am i missing something.

Very Well Red races again tomorrow! It's bound to win this time, one millionth time lucky!

It did indeed at 14/1 too. dingus70 is dominating the competition too :D - i'm in second place and i know nothing about horses but pick that horse because i'm a dandy dons fan :D

Thanks for the plug though for the competition. Soon start the golf comp, darts, tennis along with the excellent buttmonkey scottish football comp which anyone can take part in any competition. http://www.bettingcompetition.co.uk/forum/index.php

Edited by Milners

Very Well Red races again tomorrow! It's bound to win this time, one millionth time lucky!

Anyone else on it or just me? Also done a double today on two others

Cityfan, you are currently bottom on the other site

yes only you

=

:lol:

PS Don't actually know why i found that funny. :blink:

Oh revenge is sweet :) I am gutted though only had £5 e/w on it as lost confidence. Shame it didn't do that the times I had £25 e/w and £10 e/w. Oh well! Glad it won, I can stop backing it now! 14/1 winner! Thank you Luke Morris

It did indeed at 14/1 too. dingus70 is dominating the competition too :D - i'm in second place and i know nothing about horses but pick that horse because i'm a dandy dons fan :D

Thanks for the plug though for the competition. Soon start the golf comp, darts, tennis along with the excellent buttmonkey scottish football comp which anyone can take part in any competition. http://www.bettingcompetition.co.uk/forum/index.php

You missed all my quotes on your site then about that horse :lol:

Edited by DJP

Crap, I totally forgot about that competition! Will have an entry tomorrow.

Cheers DJP, was on Very Well Red today. (Aftertiming I know, but I've been on this horse every time since you first mentioned it) Also had a winner with thoughtsofstardom @ 14/1 (another horse I've backed a few times on here as proof) Just absolutely gutted I doubled it up with Party in the Park in the 5.15 and not Very Well Red :(

Crap, I totally forgot about that competition! Will have an entry tomorrow.

Cheers DJP, was on Very Well Red today. (Aftertiming I know, but I've been on this horse every time since you first mentioned it) Also had a winner with thoughtsofstardom @ 14/1 (another horse I've backed a few times on here as proof) Just absolutely gutted I doubled it up with Party in the Park in the 5.15 and not Very Well Red :(

Glad you got on, a nice return for it's loyal backers. Well done on your other 14/1 winner as well.

I was on the m4 between Reading and Swindon when I heard it won, queue much beeping from me upon hearing the news :lol:

Would have been happy days indeed for you if you had doubled it with Very Well Red.

Oh revenge is sweet :) I am gutted though only had £5 e/w on it as lost confidence. Shame it didn't do that the times I had £25 e/w and £10 e/w. Oh well! Glad it won, I can stop backing it now! 14/1 winner! Thank you Luke Morris

we are never going to hear the end of it :angry::lol:

nice one djp

Singles & Double

1.50 Russian Music @ 7/4

2.05 Glen Lass @ 11/10

Singles & Double

2.20 The Love Guru @ 5/2

4.05 Elusive Ronnie @ 6/1

E/W Singles & E/W Double

2.50 Mr Fantozzi @ 8/1

3.05 Imperial Skylight @ 12/1

E/W Single