Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

You could have gone, Saw plenty of spare seats in the home end. Was disappointed to see Caddis start, he may not go to Swindon now :(

Would of went if i didnt live a cuple of hours down the road from it. live right on the border beside berwick.

As for young paul. I think he will be staying put as celtic getting rid of alot of there defenders and think he will be in with a shout of starting every week

Would of went if i didnt live a cuple of hours down the road from it. live right on the border beside berwick.

As for young paul. I think he will be staying put as celtic getting rid of alot of there defenders and think he will be in with a shout of starting every week

Shit mate,i feel your pain :(

Oh and Cityfan bad news, that double I fancied all to much, sorry pal!

:laugh:

FAO Cabbage - I see Know No Fear is back to 6f at Wolverhampton tonight at a pretty nice E/W price. Any word on how it's though it will do?

Edited by cityfan

Patent

4:00 Lingfield Anne Of Kiev @ 7/2

1:40 Lingfield Thunderstruck @ 7/2 WINNER :)

2:15 Lingfield Kipchak @ 9/4 WINNER :)

Oh and Cityfan bad news, that double I fancied all to much, sorry pal!

2/2 so far :) Although finish work early on a friday so won't find out how my 4pm horse does till about 5pm :(

Anyone watch the 2:05 Newbury race.

Ruby Walsh ride of Tatanian 2/11!!! came 2nd to a 14/1 shot in a 3 horse race!

Never saw it but Nicholls says the ground wasnt right, the trip wasnt right and the horse isnt race fit. Why enter it then ffs :lol:

Know No Fear goes in the 6.40 tonight guys.

Know No Fear goes in the 6.40 tonight guys.

I backed it this morning at 12/1 E/W. I posted this earlier...

FAO Cabbage - I see Know No Fear is back to 6f at Wolverhampton tonight at a pretty nice E/W price. Any word on how it's though it will do?

?

Aye, had a tenner on suntini. A wise man once told me to always back the outsider in a 3 horse race!!! Took the price at 10s though.

I can only assume you done it down the bookies or betfair as so many sites such as Bet365(my personal fav) always offer the sp if better then your earlier odds. Still pays for a day out at the football.

Missed theKnow no Fear race as was at football but did did back it this morning shortly after City fan. Wish I never lol. Was my largest bet of the day :(

Off to lose more money now at a poker night, the fact I am bringing 8 cans of strongbow to it does not bode well for me :lol:

Edited by DJP

Ahh good spot cityfan.

I hadnt heard anything specifically about today but he continues in good form and I know the owners are desperate to get a win for them with Amy Scott aboard. One to keep an eye on, think the trip was slightly short tonight.

I can only assume you done it down the bookies or betfair as so many sites such as Bet365(my personal fav) always offer the sp if better then your earlier odds. Still pays for a day out at the football.

Missed theKnow no Fear race as was at football but did did back it this morning shortly after City fan. Wish I never lol. Was my largest bet of the day :(

Off to lose more money now at a poker night, the fact I am bringing 8 cans of strongbow to it does not bode well for me :lol:

mmmm troubled my money