Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

i realised theres obviously a horse one aswell, just not everyone looks at that and i thought that if i wrote it in a seperate topic more ppl would look at it maybe . but ok...

Not having a go mate,as all tips appreciated but mid table gets a bit annoyed at seperate horse threads.Most horse backers on here always read the horse thread

Cheers for the tip anyway.

Not having a go mate,as all tips appreciated but mid table gets a bit annoyed at seperate horse threads.Most horse backers on here always read the horse thread

Cheers for the tip anyway.

ok no bother, a wouldnt put anythng mental on it mind lol

Ahh boys. I didnt get the chance to get on last night/this morning, but a horse of a guy I knows that Ive put on here before won at 12s today :( Its called Stargazy.

Ive had it right off but Im gutted I couldnt get on to share. Did anyone recognise the name and have a bash?

2nd and beat by 1/2 a length by the 7/4 fav

The favorite finished like a train and just caught it I had the first two up in my lucky 15 but feck all aftewards.

2.15 Kempton Arfinnit 7/2

2.30 Ayr Money Order 11/4

3.00 Ayr Malko De Beaumont 11/4

3.15 Kempton Southandwest 10/3

50p/£7.50 Lucky 15 win only

3.20 Lingfield

(Win and Each Way) Art Man 10/3

3.30 Ayr Prosecco 6/1

3.45 Kempton Torquemada 7/1

4.00 Ayr Action Strasse 7/1

51p/£15.30 e/w lucky 15 (extra 30p in my a/c hence odd bet)

All on Ch4

2.15 Kempton Arfinnit 7/2

2.30 Ayr Money Order 11/4

3.00 Ayr Malko De Beaumont 11/4

3.15 Kempton Southandwest 10/3

50p/£7.50 Lucky 15 win only

3.20 Lingfield

(Win and Each Way) Art Man 10/3

3.30 Ayr Prosecco 6/1

3.45 Kempton Torquemada 7/1

4.00 Ayr Action Strasse 7/1

51p/£15.30 e/w lucky 15 (extra 30p in my a/c hence odd bet)

All on Ch4

Saved some money with football being off today so had a little flutter, I have opposed you,Mr favourite backer :P in the 2.30 Ayr with Diamond Fronteir and the 3.00 Ayr Frankie Figg.Not huge bets but couple of e/w with an e/w double 7/1 and 9/2.

edit to add Arfinnit out to 5/1.Good if you have best price.

Had a couple of quid on Theatre Belle after it was my pals fancy too,decent price to 14/1 . :(

Edited by stevenston saint

Saved some money with football being off today so had a little flutter, I have opposed you,Mr favourite backer :P in the 2.30 Ayr with Diamond Fronteir and the 3.00 Ayr Frankie Figg.Not huge bets but couple of e/w with an e/w double 7/1 and 9/2.

Had a couple of quid on Theatre Belle after it was my pals fancy too,decent price to 14/1 . :(

Only one winner, Prosescco 6/1, not fav :lol:

14/1 Boogie Dancer e/w in the 16:15

Saved a damnd sight more than me by not joining us at Ayr!!! :angry:

(God, I am still cold & soaked)

Gen up! I Fkn love winter jumps racing, it makes Cheltenham, Aintree, Ayr (SNH meeting) Sandown, all seem worth it when... you can lose fortunes in a t-shirt!!! :lol:

Is it March 10 yet???? :rolleyes: I am like a wean waiting for Santa!!!!