Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

I'm on my mobile here at work chaps. Was given a horse on debut as Swinbanks best prospect, and it runs today at Musselburgh. I haven't heard anything today but I thought I'd pass on what I know. Taste The Victory is the horse in question and it goes

in the 2.35. Good luck.

Anyone on Besty today in the 2.00?? I had an E/W bet on it placed this morning @ 16/1 but got a text message 7 minutes before the race to say it had been backed all the way down to 6/1 and to get more money on it as it has a great chance. Just wish I had got the tip when it was 16/1 and had got it in time to post it up on here.

Edit - Forgot to mention that it won.

Edited by cityfan

no major stick outs i want to bet on today so probably have a small trixie on these 3 later

all wolverhampton

rising prospect 7.00 7/2

tar 7.30 6/1

bourn fair 8.00 6/1

also small ew single on fantasy ride at 12s in the 5.00

all prices are on paddypower, obviously better on betfair.

no major stick outs i want to bet on today so probably have a small trixie on these 3 later

all wolverhampton

rising prospect 7.00 7/2

tar 7.30 6/1

bourn fair 8.00 6/1

also small ew single on fantasy ride at 12s in the 5.00

all prices are on paddypower, obviously better on betfair.

fantasy ride 2nd, other 3 shite

:lol: Right you are mate

Seriously, my only bet....unless it wins. Damn financial problems. Even harder since I have shelved plans for a flat and instead planning on Vegas for a 5th time in 5 years in June. Dollar rate just shy of $1.70, I reckon will peak round $1.80, the days of $2 to the pound sadly won't come back.

Newmarket 12:40

Outright Betting

EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Asraab 6/4

Newmarket 13:15

Outright Betting

EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Quick Wit 11/10

small double on the following 2

2 winners, ended up with 2 singles on both them aswell and got 2 winners out of 4 in my dettori bet now.

gonna invest some in im a legend in the 3.55 currently 4/1

Seriously, my only bet....unless it wins. Damn financial problems. Even harder since I have shelved plans for a flat and instead planning on Vegas for a 5th time in 5 years in June. Dollar rate just shy of $1.70, I reckon will peak round $1.80, the days of $2 to the pound sadly won't come back.

You'll probably get a shit rate again though i would imagine. :P